Yeh went back, both on my passport and iPad it said 899 for a brief moment on the Canadian site. Still on sale though, phew.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    09-22-16 07:04 AM
    Also coming from a passport. The keyboard is fitting for me.

My hands aren't the smallest mind you.

The passport keyboard and the priv keyboard are 2 different fish.

I feel the priv keyboard is just a smidge behind the passports keyboard ,

Look I don't make mistakes when I type and I'm rarely auto corrected using the pkb. So that alone says how awesome this pkb is.

Don't know why the guys are hating on the priv so much. It's a premium device going for like 299 and going to get nougat.

What more could you ask for?

We all know blackberry aren't going to compete with the Samsungs and lgs of this world in terms of specs so I'm very content with my priv.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    09-22-16 08:21 AM
    I don't know why people call the Priv pkb cramped. Compared to the Passport it certainly is smaller. Compared to the previous BlackBerry sliders, it is actually wider.

I came from the Passport, but now the Priv's keyboard feels just right.
    Is the PKB on the Priv as wide as the Q10 or Classic?
    09-22-16 09:08 AM
    Is the PKB on the Priv as wide as the Q10 or Classic?
    Nope

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    09-22-16 09:09 AM
    My understanding is the opposite of Amritv. It is supposed to be a tad bit wider.
    09-22-16 10:01 AM
    Here is a pic of the classic, Priv and Passport stacked.

09-22-16 10:11 AM
    The Priv actually exists. There is no product called Mercury that you can purchase from Blackberry. Why wait for something that may never see the light of day. Considering how poor BlackBerrys hardware market is, the DTEK50 might be the last ever hardware device release by BlackBerry. What you're going to start seeing is this: NEW Samsung Galaxy 8 with BlackBerry security...
    09-22-16 10:32 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...45d14bb5fa.jpg
    Thanks for the picture. The Priv is bigger than I thought. I loved the Classic keyboard. I guess it is deceiving and something to get used to
    09-22-16 11:42 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...45d14bb5fa.jpg
    Isn't that a Bold 9900 and Q10 on top of the Priv and Passport? I don't see the Classic, but I'd be curious to see the Classic stacked against Priv.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 11:56 AM
    I think the second one is the Classic. That is what the site I copied it from stated but they could be wrong.
    09-22-16 11:58 AM
    The PIXEL.

🔥 📶
    09-22-16 12:00 PM
    I think the second one is the Classic. That is what the site I copied it from stated but they could be wrong.
    It's a Q10

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    WT44 likes this.
    09-22-16 12:15 PM
    I've switched from the Priv to a Classic/iPhone 5s combo 2 weeks ago (the speaker sounds weird after the latest update) and I'm waiting for the Mercury. The Priv has been mostly a dissappointment for me.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    09-22-16 12:23 PM
    Yep, I checked and it is a Q10. Sorry. Thought I had a definitive picture.
    09-22-16 12:30 PM
    I've switched from the Priv to a Classic/iPhone 5s combo 2 weeks ago (the speaker sounds weird after the latest update) and I'm waiting for the Mercury. The Priv has been mostly a dissappointment for me.
    You sold it?
    If yes, I'm wondering how much you initially paid for it and for how much you sold it. Second hand prices must have plummeted, no? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...asing-1047224/
    09-22-16 01:18 PM
    Seems Blackberry is coming out of hardware? Chen said if hardware wasn't turning profits that they'd back out, but I'm not sure because they're selling Privs in Korea and coming out with the DTEK60 soon. I'd wait for Mercury, because it should improve on lots of the Privs problems, unless you want a slider.
    09-22-16 02:01 PM
    The Priv actually exists. There is no product called Mercury that you can purchase from Blackberry. Why wait for something that may never see the light of day. Considering how poor BlackBerrys hardware market is, the DTEK50 might be the last ever hardware device release by BlackBerry. What you're going to start seeing is this: NEW Samsung Galaxy 8 with BlackBerry security...
    Nope

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-22-16 02:49 PM
    Blackberry just opened a store in NYC. I am hoping that they have turned the corner and are on the way back!
    09-22-16 02:54 PM
    I'm stumped too. I have a Passport and my camera and my proximity sensors are not working well. I was wanting to get the new Mercury. But, I can't wait that long. I was just wondering if I should get the Priv @ 559$, Passport SE @ 394$, or the Dtek50 at 320$ (employee pricing)?

I love my Passport and BB10. But, I think it's time to move on since OS support sucks these days. I'm so confused!!! Damn, I really like that PP se. But, Whatsapp is getting nuked soon and I need that!!!

Posted via CB10
    I've decided to hold off. I looked at a Priv today and it was way too big and it feels like an old style phone. I have to say the Passport is a better phone as per build quality. But, BB10 is dead and is at the end of the line!!! I think they're going to announce a Droid Passport really soon. And, that's what I will buy!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-23-16 12:18 AM
    You sold it?
    If yes, I'm wondering how much you initially paid for it and for how much you sold it. Second hand prices must have plummeted, no? http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...asing-1047224/
    No, I didn't sell it cause I'll probably use it from time to time. There are some things on iOS and BB10 that tick me off, so when I want to take break I'll switch to the Priv.

I don't think I'd get much for it. I've payed 840eur and now it's selling for 400eur brand new in some places. Considering mine is used and that there's practically no demand for Berry here, I'd get about 250 for it.
    09-23-16 02:48 AM
    No, I didn't sell it cause I'll probably use it from time to time. There are some things on iOS and BB10 that tick me off, so when I want to take break I'll switch to the Priv.

I don't think I'd get much for it. I've payed 840eur and now it's selling for 400eur brand new in some places. Considering mine is used and that there's practically no demand for Berry here, I'd get about 250 for it.
    EUR 840!!! Holy $hi%#*!!!! Are there really rogue Euro countries who sold it for that price at a certain time???? Your Uname hints Holland (although I don't understand what it could mean lol), but surely you can't have got it there since I was in Holland at the time of the official launch and paid EUR 690,00 (contract free) and I thought that price was too much already considering what I know I will approximately sell it for (i.e. when the Mercury comes out in the first quarter of 2017 (if ever)). I knew from early on that I had to "pay to play" when I purchased the Priv at the time. So, it was a matter of heart for me to decide to buy the Priv. Aside from future financial loss when it's time to let the device go, I'm fortunately not that dissatisfied about the Priv like you seem to be.
    09-23-16 04:00 PM
    EUR 840!!! Holy $hi%#*!!!! Are there really rogue Euro countries who sold it for that price at a certain time???? Your Uname hints Holland (although I don't understand what it could mean lol), but surely you can't have got it there since I was in Holland at the time of the official launch and paid EUR 690,00 (contract free) and I thought that price was too much already considering what I know I will approximately sell it for (i.e. when the Mercury comes out in the first quarter of 2017 (if ever)). I knew from early on that I had to "pay to play" when I purchased the Priv at the time. So, it was a matter of heart for me to decide to buy the Priv. Aside from future financial loss when it's time to let the device go, I'm fortunately not that dissatisfied about the Priv like you seem to be.
    No, I'm from Romania and I've preordered it. There's only 1 reliable retailer that imports BBs shortly after release and I knew he'd be in short supply. I was fed up with BB10 at the time and didn't want to wait 3 more months till the price drops and supply increases so I payed the price.

The iPhone was selling at about the same price, and both phones are high-end. I valued the Priv more for the PKB and I don't choose based on resale value cause I either keep my phones, or pass them to relatives/colleagues. From my point of view, the decision was justified, but the experience has been a major let down.
    WT44 likes this.
    09-29-16 04:18 AM
47 12