Is there anyone who uses the flip case and uses their PRIV as a gps. I was wondering what gps holder you used?
    12-02-16 04:16 PM
    Is there anyone who uses the flip case and uses their PRIV as a gps. I was wondering what gps holder you used?
    I use this TechMatte for the holder. Purchased from Amazon. Magnetic mount and installs in the cd slot, which I never use. No info on the flip case part. I use the BlackBerry hard case
    Attached Thumbnails Flip case and Car Mount-120193.jpg  
    Jane23 and BionicKris like this.
    12-02-16 05:58 PM
    I bought this holder and love it, I use it with my priv and leather flip case . It will hold it with the case open or closed, I generally use it with the case closed . It also rotates so you can easily use it with the gps sideways.

iOttie Easy One Touch MiniCD Mount - Smartphone Car Mounts - Blueshop
    12-03-16 05:33 AM
    I bought this holder and love it, I use it with my priv and leather flip case . It will hold it with the case open or closed, I generally use it with the case closed . It also rotates so you can easily use it with the gps sideways.

iOttie Easy One Touch MiniCD Mount - Smartphone Car Mounts - Blueshop
    Kind of hard to see the GPS screen through that little window isn't it?
    12-03-16 08:48 AM
    Two votes for cd-slot mounts by two different manufacturers.

Does that magnetic one trigger the Sleep Magnet sensor? I guess it would have been reported if it did.
    12-03-16 09:51 AM
    I have a Brodit mount with a Flexgrip mini tablet holder that can take my Passport SE or my Priv, both in BlackBerry Flip Shell with the flap folded backwards. That's mostly just to have my phone visible, as I use a Tomtom Go6100 for navigation most of the time. Still, when I don't want to take that separate device for satnav with me, the phone functions really well in that role.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    12-04-16 01:49 AM
    Two votes for cd-slot mounts by two different manufacturers.

Does that magnetic one trigger the Sleep Magnet sensor? I guess it would have been reported if it did.
    Forgot about that part. It will trigger the sleep sensor sometimes. It really depends where you put the thin metal plate on your phone. I just move my phone slightly higher on the Mount and it goes back to normal.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-04-16 09:09 AM