Signed up with T-Mobile. 5 lines. Now I finally get to ditch my old q10. I've bought a priv and it should be at my doorstep Wed. Finally i get to buy unlocked phones now. I can't wait for the mercury and any other pkb
    FF22 and bigedschukar like this.
    02-06-17 03:12 PM
    Enjoy your Priv. It's a great device. And BlackDroid is very good.
    02-06-17 03:16 PM
    Whew! Glad you made it out. Lol. Oh and enjoy those BlackBerry devices!
    02-06-17 03:22 PM
    Thanks. I'm looking forward to it. I'm debating if I wanna buy a passport just because I never had a chance to use one. Decisions decisions.
    02-07-17 10:48 AM
    You'll enjoy the PRIV for sure. I am looking at leaving Verizon for T-Mobile. Hopefully soon.
    02-09-17 10:21 AM
    Thanks. I'm looking forward to it. I'm debating if I wanna buy a passport just because I never had a chance to use one. Decisions decisions.
    Passport is a great device, just remember it may have limited uses and the OS is basically EOL.
    02-09-17 10:25 AM
    Great price on eBay now for new passport 169$
    02-09-17 10:30 AM
    That is a good price! I'd personally go for the Silver Edition.
    02-09-17 10:40 AM
    I want a ppse but I think im going to wait for the Mercury. I have a old q10 from Sprint so that kinda satisfies my bb10 fix. I received my Priv the other day and I'm very pleased. I wish I left Sprint sooner.

To me the Priv feels premium. One of the best BlackBerry they've made. I've been using a Note Edge as the daily driver for a couple of years so there was a slight adjustment. Overall I can't complain. I'm just waiting on my screen protector, leather pouch, and smart case before i start using it everday.
    FF22 and Sigewif like this.
    02-12-17 07:36 AM
    Signed up with T-Mobile. 5 lines. Now I finally get to ditch my old q10. I've bought a priv and it should be at my doorstep Wed. Finally i get to buy unlocked phones now. I can't wait for the mercury and any other pkb
    What was bad about sprint ? Was it service or there lack of support for BlackBerry ?
    02-12-17 10:02 AM
    What was bad about sprint ? Was it service or there lack of support for BlackBerry ?
    Service was excellent. Customer service top notch. Device selection sucks. I can totally understand why they wouldn't carry bb10. I get it. But to not carry androids by BlackBerry doesn't make sense. I was pissed they didn't carry z30 as promised. And when they cancelled on the Priv that was it. T-Mobile just made it easier with all their promotions. And the new one were they pay your sales tax plus and additional 5% (Michigan here) sold me.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    02-12-17 10:10 AM
    Service was excellent. Customer service top notch. Device selection sucks.
    I was in the same boat...well kind of. My service was sketchy sometimes, but that was because I lived rural. I got tired of being tied to a contract and not having a good selection of phones (not just BlackBerry, but in general). Been with AT&T prepaid and unlocked devices for the last 2-3 years and it's been great.

Have fun with your new Priv!
    02-12-17 11:48 AM
    Welcome to the Priv unlocked on T-Mobile! I have had good experience with T-Mobile. They have great promos and the customer service is stellar (at least at my local T-Mobile store). Their coverage is very good in urban areas; in the "boonies" in the pnw it's not the greatest. But they are building out so it gone from no bars to 2 bars in one of the places way out in the country I go about 3-4 times a year for my business. I have an old Verizon prepaid backup phone for outlying areas. Didn't need it last trip.
    02-12-17 01:23 PM
    I'd give t-mobile a look if they could get coverage in the rural areas but at the same time I can't use att either for that reason. I'm stuck using CDMA for now and sprint doesn't cut it either. Us cellular or Verizon. Cost is about the same and us cell doesn't carry BlackBerry at all
    02-12-17 02:06 PM