I do not find the archive manager on my blackberry priv, those below the google play are incapases to properly manage my memory card of 64gb that is in exFAT.

Not also think the image gallery or the native music player.

Someone else with the same problem? any solution for this?
    06-23-16 09:12 AM
    If you are on Marshmallow go to Settings > Storage & USB > Then choose either Internal Storage or Portable Storage (i.e. SD Card)

Or you could Amaze File manager available on GooglePlay, FDroid, Amazon, etc... A compact app, simplistic UI and performs all the functions I require plus it is Open source, something I value when going 3rd party on Android...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Have you tried installing the BlackBerry exFaT driver from Google Play?

Both ES File Explorer and Solid Explorer work fine here...
    Wezard likes this.
    06-23-16 09:13 AM
    There's an app called File Manager (by ASUS) that works very well and it looks and feels like a native app

06-23-16 02:27 PM
    If you are on Marshmallow go to Settings > Storage & USB > Then choose either Internal Storage or Portable Storage (i.e. SD Card)

Or you could Amaze File manager available on GooglePlay, FDroid, Amazon, etc... A compact app, simplistic UI and performs all the functions I require plus it is Open source, something I value when going 3rd party on Android...

06-23-16 03:09 PM
    There's an app called File Manager (by ASUS) that works very well and it looks and feels like a native app

Yup agreed. This is a great app.

Posted via my Priv
    06-23-16 03:40 PM

Thats what I use as well. Absolutely miss swiping to the right on my passport and having access to SD or Internal right there. But hey...we decided to try Android so...the good wit the bad!

J.R Priv'n
    06-23-16 03:50 PM
    Got the Asus file manager... wow! This seems like a league ahead of ex file explorer.

Productivity via THE PRIV
    06-24-16 03:02 AM
    I am using File Commander - no complaints.

06-24-16 11:01 AM
    06-24-16 12:29 PM

Judging from the posts on various Android forums, the ASUS file manager is considered the best for UI, performance and overall functionality.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 04:06 PM
    Judging from the posts on various Android forums, the ASUS file manager is considered the best for UI, performance and overall functionality.

Posted via CB10
    I just switched to it last night. Easily the best one I have tried for the reasons you stated. Had ex file explorer and it is very cluttered and unorganized compared to ASUS

Productivity via THE PRIV
    06-24-16 04:28 PM

Checking it out right now..thanks
    06-25-16 02:24 AM
    I am going to switch too. ES didn't really ever turn my crank.

Clicked and flicked with my Priv.
    06-25-16 02:53 AM
    I am using solid Explorer after using ExFAT app. No problem for display of files etc but coping of files, renaming of directory and creating new directories not happening. Display message Access denied. When Priv hooked to lap top, every function is possible to perform.
    06-25-16 06:09 AM
    Solid Explorer is awesome. Got it for free via Opinion Rewards. I'm saving up for Tasker now.
    06-25-16 07:30 AM
    I do not find the archive manager on my blackberry priv, those below the google play are incapases to properly manage my memory card of 64gb that is in exFAT.

Not also think the image gallery or the native music player.

Someone else with the same problem? any solution for this?
    I use the Asus file manager and installed the exfat driver as well inorder for your cards to work.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    07-01-16 06:47 AM
    I use ES file Manager it also connects to my Network Drives to allow for easy file transfers.
    07-02-16 08:09 AM
    ES is no longer the same. It has tons of bloatware. Solid Explorer is the closest thing to bb10 file manager. It even blows B10 file manager away.

Gayle Lynn likes this.
    07-08-16 05:08 PM
    BlackBerry has to step up quickly this time by launching its own file manager...

07-08-16 06:50 PM
    BlackBerry has to step up quickly this time by launching its own file manager...

See post right above yours.
    07-08-16 06:55 PM
    File Manager + works great

07-08-16 07:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Except that it can't copy a file from a Cloud Storage to the SD Card. You have to copy it to your internal storage first, then from there to the SD Card. "File Manager" from Gira Mobile does it right, and actually feels much more native.

07-08-16 10:28 PM
    ES is no longer the same. It has tons of bloatware. Solid Explorer is the closest thing to bb10 file manager. It even blows B10 file manager away.

Solid Explorer isn't anywhere near what the native BB10 was. The most native feeling is "File Manager" from Gira Mobile, IMO.

07-08-16 10:30 PM
    Solid Explorer isn't anywhere near what the native BB10 was. The most native feeling is "File Manager" from Gira Mobile, IMO.

I'm sorry, but Solid Explorer is vastly superior to the BB10 file manager. No contest.
    07-08-16 10:35 PM

Pls elaborate your opinion on which parts SE file manager cant do that BB10's can?
    I have been using BB10 for 3 years and I am pretty sure what bb10 file manager is capable of.
    Moved to Priv, I dont remember what I miss from bb10 file manager
    07-08-16 10:35 PM
30 12