I must be looking in the wrong place. Where do I find AUDIO so that I can tap on it? I'm in Settings/Apps and scanned the list in each column (they do a good job of camouflaging the fact that there are more columns to the right). I don't see it - although with your warm endorsement, I probably don't really need it anyway - just curious.
    Totally my mistake.. Settings> Storage>Audio..

I was looking at the apps screen when I wrote it and typed it out.
    FF22 and millwright40 like this.
    03-14-16 09:12 AM
    ES
    Solid explorer
    Asus

Those are top 3

I use solid paid version

Posted via the Innovative Blackberry PRIV - Powered by Android
    Silly question but is the IAP for Solid Explorer per-device or per Google account? I installed the trial on my phone, expired, and then on my tablet but still got 14 days there? Some say it's per Google account.
    03-14-16 09:45 AM
    Another vote for ASUS files manager. I like how it categorizes files, or let's you go directly to internal storage or SD card.

Posted from my PRIV via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails File manager-screenshot_2016-03-14-08-56-36.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    03-14-16 09:56 AM
    Silly question but is the IAP for Solid Explorer per-device or per Google account? I installed the trial on my phone, expired, and then on my tablet but still got 14 days there? Some say it's per Google account.
    google account because if you buy a new android one day and install solid you will have the full paid version if you paid before.
    03-15-16 01:59 PM
    google account because if you buy a new android one day and install solid you will have the full paid version if you paid before.
    Thanks. Guess it's safe for me to buy it then, since I'm sending my Priv in so I don't want to be out a purchase.
    03-15-16 02:03 PM
    I just installed SanDisk Memory Zone.
    Tried Solid Explorer but don't want to pay.
    Tried Asus but doesn't have "Box" cloud

SanDisk has Dropbox and box. Free and no adds.
    11-24-16 04:26 PM
    You can actually access all your files through Settings / Storage and USB.
    11-25-16 09:18 PM
    Here are some screen shots.
    Attached Thumbnails File manager-38144.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    11-25-16 09:21 PM
    Solid Explorer is a trial, so you have to buy it. Total Commander ver. 2.72 is free and works great. There is also File Manager ver. 2.5.0 and seems ok. X-plore is nice. IMO.

I agree with Tony
    Total Commander is all you need, it doesn't look like something that jumped out of cartoon and it has pretty powerful functions.
    I don't remember if it had invasive permissions requirements, but it is the best file manager there is for Priv. I wish it was verified by Dropbox and had dropbox plugin, but it doesn't.

I am really hoping BB is working on a default file manager with Dropbox etc.. integration right into the file manager, but if not, Total Commander works great, it even includes built in media player. I used to suggest ES Manager to everyone, but those days are over.
    tonycara57 likes this.
    11-26-16 12:34 AM
34 12