I have a blackberry priv and setup my speed dial and favorite contacts right away, but since DAY 1, and on a daily basis even, these contacts keep changing. My favorite contacts (starred) are un-starred, and my speed dial keeps being replaced with my recent calls. Every time I receive a call, they get added to, not just my recent call list, but also my SPEED DIAL, which is ridiculous. It's a business phone - I may talk to 10 different people in a given day, and they all end up on my speed dial.

It's very frustrating because I have my phone set to priority only from 10pm-6am, and have it set to where I can only get calls/messages from my starred contacts - well, that never happens b/c my starred contacts keep getting un-starred - ALL OF THEM! These, now unstarred contacts, are therefore also automatically removed from my speed dial list; I don't use my speed dial that much, but the starred contacts reverting to un-starred is a biggy.

My ringtones keep reverting to default as well, but whatever... I've learned to live without custom alerts since I look at my phone every time it makes any kind of noise. lol

It has nothing to do with rebooting the phone, so I have no idea at what point these things - speed dial, favorites, ringtones - get set back to default and/or whatever they feel like being at that moment. lol

What is going on and how do I stop it from happening?!
    06-22-16 12:57 PM
    Personally, I'd try wiping it and starting fresh. A hassle, for sure, but not as much of a hassle as those issues if it fixes them.
    06-22-16 07:00 PM
    I'm noticing the same.
    06-22-16 07:39 PM
    Same for me but not a big issue to justify the hassle of wiping the phone.
    ashpage11 likes this.
    06-23-16 06:04 PM
    I don't know about that... I tend to think wiping it would be a bigger issue b/c it has done this since day 1, right out of the box. It is actually my work phone, so wiping it would require a WHOLE lot of reconfiguring (company policy, VPN token, email access, et al)
    06-24-16 05:19 PM