My hub shows facebook alerts such as birthdays and tagged events etc., but I'd like to be able to access my messages through it. I understand that only facebook itself is integrated with the hub, not messenger, but is there any way to have my messages displayed too? Even if clicking onto them just takes me into the app, it'd be useful. Thanks.
    02-21-16 08:45 AM
    No

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-21-16 09:08 AM
    My hub shows facebook alerts such as birthdays and tagged events etc., but I'd like to be able to access my messages through it. I understand that only facebook itself is integrated with the hub, not messenger, but is there any way to have my messages displayed too? Even if clicking onto them just takes me into the app, it'd be useful. Thanks.
    Unfortunately not and frankly speaking is what I only miss from my hub in comparison with the hub of BlackBerry 10.
    02-23-16 06:42 PM
    Unfortunately not and frankly speaking is what I only miss from my hub in comparison with the hub of BlackBerry 10.
    I'm enjoying zero Facebook integration with metal only checking when I choose

Posted via the CrackBerry App for for Priv
    02-23-16 07:05 PM
    I'm enjoying zero Facebook integration with metal only checking when I choose

Posted via the CrackBerry App for for Priv
    I don't care about Facebook, my problem is that many of my friends and even business partners , are using it for messaging.
    02-23-16 07:18 PM
    I don't care about Facebook, my problem is that many of my friends and even business partners , are using it for messaging.
    I have also noticed more of my clients are using Facebook messenger and the video function more and more each month. Currently more then they do SMS text messaging.
    02-23-16 07:45 PM
    Same for me, first messaging app for me now days is the Facebook, then text, then whatsapp, then Linkedin.
    None of my friends and business partners, (about a 1000) is using BBM !!
    02-23-16 08:33 PM
    I have also noticed more of my clients are using Facebook messenger and the video function more and more each month. Currently more then they do SMS text messaging.
    Same for me, first messaging app for me now days is the Facebook, then text, then whatsapp, then Linkedin.
    None of my friends and business partners, (about a 1000) is using BBM !!
    02-23-16 08:34 PM