For some reason, Hub is no longer getting Facebook notifications. I have uninstalled Facebook and reinstalled twice and it shows that it is added, but when I get a notification, it doesn't show.

Any ideas?
    09-09-16 02:55 PM
    Is the App stored on a SD card? If so I have noticed that notifications get messed up after a phone reset.

Passport on ATT or Priv on Verizon
    09-09-16 03:28 PM
    Nope, it is installed in internal storage.
    09-09-16 03:30 PM
    Try to log out of Facebook app. Give it a couple minutes and log back in to re-add the account to the Hub

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-09-16 03:49 PM
    Nothing is doing the trick. Very strange.
    09-09-16 05:28 PM
    Twitter keeps logging me out as well and asks to re authorize about every 2 hours. I'm guessing these are bugs.
    09-10-16 11:07 AM
    No problems here.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv on Rogers Network.
    09-10-16 11:47 AM
    Twitter keeps logging me out as well and asks to re authorize about every 2 hours. I'm guessing these are bugs.
    Are your apps all up to date? I haven't had such issues and can't seem to find other threads in here or the beta zone where others have had the same thing.

09-10-16 01:30 PM
    Yes everything is up to date. Read over the newest reviews on the Play Store for the Hub and some others are having the same issues so hopefully they will be fixed soon.
    09-10-16 02:45 PM
    Yes everything is up to date. Read over the newest reviews on the Play Store for the Hub and some others are having the same issues so hopefully they will be fixed soon.
    Interesting. Hopefully c_bryant sees your post. I'm the meantime, not sure if you did this already and it's kind of a pain in the ***, but you could clear data ( under settings, apps, then click on hub) for the hub and set everything up again and see if that fixes anything.

09-10-16 03:05 PM
    I cleared the data but all it did was reset my settings. All the accounts stayed intact. I have reinstalled Facebook numerous times now as well, yet no notifications ever show in the hub.
    09-10-16 03:17 PM
    Have you made a password change on any hub accounts recently?

I discovered you have to reauthorize the hub with Google as a mobile device after such changes.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv
    09-10-16 07:49 PM
    No, no password changes.
    09-10-16 07:51 PM

This is all I see.
    09-10-16 07:54 PM
    Could it be a permission that had gotten turned off for Facebook or the Hub?
    09-10-16 07:59 PM
    I cleared the data but all it did was reset my settings. All the accounts stayed intact. I have reinstalled Facebook numerous times now as well, yet no notifications ever show in the hub.
    That's odd that clearing data kept everything in tact. I guess you could disable hub then enable again as set it all up. I know that's a pain too

09-10-16 10:39 PM
    Could you take logs for me? Note as well that Hub+ Services controls the syncing of data, not Hub app itself. You would have to clear data for that app, but that will remove all accounts and data from the device.

1) First go into system settings -- About Phone and tap the “Build Number” field a bunch of times. This will enable developer mode.
    2)Go back to the main settings menu and you should see “Developer options” above about phone item – tap this.
    3) There should be a toggle in there for “Bug report shortcut” – please turn this on. You may need to restart your device for this to take effect. You may also need to turn on USB Debugging.

Reproduce the issue(s) you are seeing (ie. when you get a notification in the system tray but not the Hub) – immediately after reproducing the issue, proceed with the below.

1) Hold Power button
    2) Choose create bug report (The lights will flash)
    3) Once the bug report is created, a notification shows in the shade
    4) They click on that, and choose how you want to share - typically best if you upload to Google Drive, or some other cloud provider to save it, and then share the .txt output back to me via PM
    09-11-16 09:37 PM