I am a new priv user who switched over from the Passport. I'm trying to sync contacts with Facebook. When I attempt to add an account in the contacts app, it says �only one Facebook account is supported� even though no contacts are synced yet.

Any solutions?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-18-16 07:25 PM
    Samsung

03-24-16 08:56 AM
    I am a new priv user who switched over from the Passport. I'm trying to sync contacts with Facebook. When I attempt to add an account in the contacts app, it says �only one Facebook account is supported� even though no contacts are synced yet.

Any solutions?

Unfortunately no solution! I have tried an app called Sync ME and with this I have managed to synchronize most of my contacts with Facebook.
    therapyreject174 likes this.
    03-24-16 01:36 PM
    Facebook turned off APIs that allowed third party Apps to sync contacts. From their site:

"Changes in Facebook API
    Due to new Facebook API restrictions, Sync.ME will be restricted on information derived from Facebook. Sync.ME or any other third party apps cannot retrieve friends list from Facebook. Sync.ME does generate a smart list of people who may be your friends. Some of these friends may be in your second circle friends. This in turn can leave some users with missing few friends, part of friends list, and even adding unknown friends. We are sorry for the changes that are taking place, but unfortunately we do not intend to breach Facebook API restrictions, and will do our very best to continue to provide the most up to date friends list to users.*"

Posted via Z30 on CB10.
    03-24-16 01:45 PM
    When I first got my Priv I didn't have this issue and then I had to send my phone away as the home screen apps burned into my screen. When I got my phone back and reinstalled everything, I lost he ability to sync my facebook contacts. I uninstalled facebook and was able to obtain the sync again after the second re installation of facebook a second time - - - but I had to reset my phone again a couple days later as the new update I received from blackberry froze my phone and I had to hard reset it. After that, I have not been able to sync my facebook contacts.
    04-10-16 09:40 PM
    I use the sync.me app to do it

04-11-16 03:20 AM