Ok, so my Facebook happens to be the parent account for all our company clients' Facebook ad accounts. This means, whenever our team uploads Facebook ads for any of our clients - my phone gets bombarded shortly thereafter when the ads get approved. And since we constantly refine our clients' Facebook marketing, we stop a few and add a few at least once a day. Anyway, sparing you the mumbo jumbo...

The Facebook Ad Manage app gives me double notifications. Everytime an ad gets approved, or disapproved, or whatever - double notifications. I turned off these notifications systematically to see if the doubles stop. But they didn't. Unfortunately, due to work, I need to get the notifications. But I also don't need double.

Anyone have any idea why?
    07-12-16 06:42 PM
    Just to clarify a little more, where on the device exactly? The hub or the tray or both?
    07-12-16 10:50 PM
    Great question!
    In the tray, and haven't actually checked the Hub. Will keep an eye out today.
    07-13-16 12:06 PM