Now that you've had "the change", this does NOT grant you access to the ladies room!
    Gatmyer, FF22 and IndianTiwari like this.
    11-18-16 02:06 PM
    Now that you've had "the change", this does NOT grant you access to the ladies room!
    Hahahahahahahaha! And certainly not in North Carolina!
    BergerKing likes this.
    11-18-16 02:43 PM
    First, I've gotta say that the genius that went into such a drastic change in your handle was... well, words escape me. Just be patient if not everyone catches on to the new you right away. It looks easy enough, but until you get the stutter just right, I'm sure we'll see several infractions being handed out. And,you've all missed the most important thing here. Now, while I'm not suggesting that this isn't an important moment.. it just doesn't rate as trendy. Perhaps this thread would be more suited to the "Friends" category or the misplacement of said thread on it's way to the aforementioned new category might also be consideredDisclaimer: The above statements may not necessarily be a reflection of the thoughts, in part or wholly of the reflector. As such, you, the reader must take full responsibility for any reaction caused by reading the above which, had this been filed in the correct area, would have avoided any adverse reactions to begin with.For a full explanation of why this post cannot be infracted upon see the book of rules! And a personal Hip.. Hip to JJ
    FF22 likes this.
    11-18-16 05:17 PM
    First, I've gotta say that the genius that went into such a drastic change in your handle was... well, words escape me. Just be patient if not everyone catches on to the new you right away. It looks easy enough, but until you get the stutter just right, I'm sure we'll see several infractions being handed out. And,you've all missed the most important thing here. Now, while I'm not suggesting that this isn't an important moment.. it just doesn't rate as trendy. Perhaps this thread would be more suited to the "Friends" category or the misplacement of said thread on it's way to the aforementioned new category might also be consideredDisclaimer: The above statements may not necessarily be a reflection of the thoughts, in part or wholly of the reflector. As such, you, the reader must take full responsibility for any reaction caused by reading the above which, had this been filed in the correct area, would have avoided any adverse reactions to begin with.For a full explanation of why this post cannot be infracted upon see the book of rules! And a personal Hip.. Hip to JJ
    Definitely acid. Or a want-to-be lawyer!
    FF22 and anon(3732391) like this.
    11-18-16 06:53 PM
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG and for good measure
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-18-16 07:02 PM
    When ever I see "FF" I think of fisting...
    Well this is awkward...
    11-18-16 09:00 PM
    Don't forget to stop in your local social security administration building and change your name there.
    NSA already told them, the new ID is already waiting for him.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-18-16 09:22 PM
    I was going to say a Star Wars droid 😁
    You switched to a droid !!!
    11-18-16 11:01 PM
    I have been F2/f2 for ages here but somewhere the board changed the rules for ID's and my two character ID presented some issues. I petitioned for the change and it was granted and I was transformed in an instant to FF22/ff22.

Still the same exuberant cuss.
    Congratulations Sir .
    11-19-16 01:15 AM
    Congratulations Sir .
    Doggone it! You know he doesn't like to wear his glasses! Now he'll think that you called him Sire!
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-19-16 09:06 AM
    Doggone it! You know he doesn't like to wear his glasses! Now he'll think that you called him Sire!
    Off with his HEADS! (oh, can I borrow the glasses you wear in that, ahem, picture?)
    11-19-16 09:33 AM
    Off with his HEADS! (oh, can I borrow the glasses you wear in that, ahem, picture?)
    Sure, but be aware that they will always show a reflection of me!
    11-19-16 10:42 AM
    I have been F2/f2 for ages here but somewhere the board changed the rules for ID's and my two character ID presented some issues. I petitioned for the change and it was granted and I was transformed in an instant to FF22/ff22.Still the same exuberant cuss.
    Mel Tillus will love you for that.
    11-19-16 01:39 PM
    Interesting how you picked these two.
    Iiiiii'm the Gyspy ... The Acid King

Family members not in the music industry are well-known and respected Attorneys. So, I don't need to be a lawyer (luckily!)
    When I graduated in '67 i told my dad,(an Attorney) I'd be hitching to California. He gave me a choice. I could stay (in New Jersey) and join the family business (I always wanted to be a criminal defense Lawyer) or continue with my music (with relatives(exec's in The William Morris Agency)
    and he'd finance my recording sessions. If I persue a career in Law, will I have to cut my hair? Probably,he said! The next day he bought me a VW camper and I'm still making history.
    But, like you... no one's recording it!!
    11-19-16 02:53 PM
    Sure, but be aware that they will always show a reflection of me!
    You say that as if it's a good thing!!
    11-19-16 02:54 PM
    Interesting how you picked these two.
    Iiiiii'm the Gyspy ... The Acid King

Family members not in the music industry are well-known and respected Attorneys. So, I don't need to be a lawyer (luckily!)
    When I graduated in '67 i told my dad,(an Attorney) I'd be hitching to California. He gave me a choice. I could stay (in New Jersey) and join the family business (I always wanted to be a criminal defense Lawyer) or continue with my music (with relatives(exec's in The William Morris Agency)
    and he'd finance my recording sessions. If I persue a career in Law, will I have to cut my hair? Probably,he said! The next day he bought me a VW camper and I'm still making history.
    But, like you... no one's recording it!!
    Well, it wasn't hard to figure out. Parts of both have obviously rubbed off. You have a succinct turn of phrase and an excellent vocabulary coupled with a rambling narrative that really shows the best, or worst, of both worlds. Plus, you're funny as hell. I'm in awe Oh Gypsy one!
    FF22 likes this.
    11-19-16 03:58 PM
    You say that as if it's a good thing!!
    Depends on whether or not you have seen my reflection.
    11-19-16 03:59 PM
    Depends on whether or not you have seen my reflection.
    Only through a shattered mirror. That's how I could tell you preceded me!
    11-19-16 05:57 PM
    F2 is henceforth FF22, although you may address me with lower case if you prefer (g)-1479602940812.jpg
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! I am the great and powerful Oz!
    11-19-16 06:48 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1479602940812.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	412577

You are also redunant!

You do look like:
    misterabrasive likes this.
    11-19-16 08:05 PM
    You are also redunant!

You do look like:
    Well, I figured if you can double your username, I should able to double my posts. and I actually feel like I look.
    FF22 and anon(3732391) like this.
    11-19-16 08:24 PM
46 12