Just waiting on Verizon to sell the priv and then I can transition slowly from BlackBerry. Went to Disney world yesterday and downloaded the my disney experience app through Snap(because no developers make any apps for bb10.) I got it on WiFi the night before so when we got to the park I would be ready to go. We got there and without WiFi, it doesn't recognize an internet connection. It more things like this that annoy me. All these years I've just bought into the blackberry rhetoric about fart apps and what not. Bb10 is an awesome os, but that's the end. App developers will never support it, and the workarounds never really seem to work. Plus I went through two fully charged batteries in 8 hours.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 07:57 AM
    Good for you... you have to get what works for your needs... I don't understand something about your statement though... you say that you are waiting for the priv to be available on verizon to slowly part ways with BlackBerry but the priv is a BlackBerry device anyway... did you mean parting ways from bb10? If that's the case you can try today other android devices... just a suggestion... have fun!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 08:24 AM
    Yeah, I knew what I was saying didn't make much sense. I think I'd like the blackberry apps on the priv, being cautiously hopeful that they don't abandon them this year. My best guess is this will be the last blackberry phone made, so I guess it's a transition away from blackberry with one hop between.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 09:08 AM
    Good for you... you have to get what works for your needs... I don't understand something about your statement though... you say that you are waiting for the priv to be available on verizon to slowly part ways with BlackBerry but the priv is a BlackBerry device anyway... did you mean parting ways from bb10? If that's the case you can try today other android devices... just a suggestion... have fun!

Posted via CB10
    Even though your reply is polite and refrained in response to OP, but:

1. OP doesn't need your suggestion, he knows what to do to have fun.
    2. You missed OP's main point and focused on things don't matter at all.

Just to point it out... have fun as well!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    02-19-16 09:14 AM
    I totally understand... i don't need/use many apps, and my passport serves me well... however, once in a while you wish the (android) apps would run better... by luck this doesn't happen all the time but here and there there is a lag... now, if i use more android apps it would be difficult to handle i guess... i am also considering getting a priv, unlocked since i am with t-mo, but i haven't decided just yet... in a way, getting the priv will keep me with a bb phone which i love, so let's see... good luck!

Yeah, I knew what I was saying didn't make much sense. I think I'd like the blackberry apps on the priv, being cautiously hopeful that they don't abandon them this year. My best guess is this will be the last blackberry phone made, so I guess it's a transition away from blackberry with one hop between.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 09:33 AM
    Good try! Every one should be happy with his personal choices. If you are not happy with your previous one then leave it and go for new one and enjoy. lol
    02-19-16 09:35 AM
    sir, take a breath... see his/her response, see mine... i have the impression that you read my post in the wrong way... but the good thing is that the OP did read the post right so is all good... take care and enjoy your weekend!

Even though your reply is polite and refrained in response to OP, but:

1. OP doesn't need your suggestion, he knows what to do to have fun.
    2. You missed OP's main point and focused on things don't matter at all.

Just to point it out... have fun as well!

02-19-16 09:36 AM
    sir, take a breath... see his/her response, see mine... i have the impression that you read my post in the wrong way... but the good thing is that the OP did read the post right so is all good... take care and enjoy your weekend!
    Fair enough. Glad OP took it positively. You have a great weekend too.

02-19-16 10:45 AM
    No problem sir, no reason to fight on internet...

Fair enough. Glad OP took it positively. You have a great weekend too.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 11:08 AM
    I'm not angry about anything, just increasingly frustrated at the increasing number of things I can't do with my phone. I use my z10 for work emails, pictures, etc... but if I need to look at a cad model, or drawing file, or do photo editing, or banking app, I have to use android apps. And for most of them, I have to repeatedly click OK for "Google services has stopped " messages. Or try to use lucky patcher to just make the app work. And believe it or not, *gasp* I use Facebook which seems to be a taboo thing around here. Guess what? Bb10 is not an enjoyable platform for facebook usage. It used to be fast and awesome, but BlackBerry abandoned that department. I use feel that they will continue to try new products to "save the company," but each one will be slowly forgotten about and we will left to hurry up and dream about a good phone and that somehow the company will recover. It's sad, but it's the way it is.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 08:28 PM
    I was in the exact position you were and I brought a priv at launch. Best of both worlds, your going to love it!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    damule6666 and fanisk like this.
    02-20-16 12:06 AM