I set up my work Exchange Activesync account on my Priv. I noticed that when I created a calendar event, it did not show up on my work's OWA calendar, but it is on my Priv AND on my Z30 (which is only on wifi right now). On the Z30 my work events show as 2 different colours, one from the Priv and one from the Z30. If I create an event with the Z30, it shows in my work OWA account immediately. The same thing happens with Draft emails. Does this mean that I cannot have the account set up on more than one device for proper syncing to occur?
    07-24-16 11:29 AM
    No, that's not the case. I have 3 EAS accounts set up on multiple devices. My main account is on my desktop, notebook, Priv, iPhone and 3 BB 10 devices. Anything I do on one syncs to the others.

So there's something else going on with yours, though I don't know what it is.
    07-24-16 11:37 AM
    The max number of devices is customizable by the administrator, but you'd know it as even if you were at the max and not over, you would get an automated message in your email every day telling you.
    07-24-16 12:13 PM
    update:

syncing works flawlessly with my Z30.
    On my Priv: if I create a calendar event in OWA, it shows on my Priv. If I create a calendar event on my Priv, it shows on my Z30, but not OWA. Interestingly, if I EDIT an event on my Priv that was created in OWA, the changes WILL appear in OWA.
    07-24-16 04:12 PM
    Update 2

Got it working I think. The calendar account has two options: "calendar" and "events" with the default being "calender" .

I delesected "calendar" , forcing the entry to go under "events" and voil�, it worked.

Other non exchange accounts seem to work fine with the "calendar" setting, but not this one. Now, I wish I could find out the difference between the two settings.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-24-16 04:30 PM