I believe the latest hub update has fixed this. Thank you, c_bryant34, for all your help and work on this.

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    RourouXu likes this.
    04-28-16 09:47 AM
    I believe the latest hub update has fixed this. Thank you, c_bryant34, for all your help and work on this.

Awesome to hear!
    RourouXu likes this.
    04-28-16 11:14 AM
    I have the same issue with Zoho mail, guess the update didn't fix it.
    05-24-16 03:00 AM
    I have the same issue with Zoho mail, guess the update didn't fix it.
    It's been working fine for me now.

05-24-16 08:51 AM
    Strange. Mine seems up-to-date with version 1.2.1.10221updated on May 4, 2016. Will try to remove and re-add the account.
    Thanks
    05-26-16 05:30 AM
    This is affecting me too. Thought Zoho was my answer to decouple form Google! I beleive I have the latest Hub on a BB Priv but there are tags all over. The IMAP does not feature tags though. In interesting...
    08-26-16 02:41 AM
    The current version is 1.3 but it's for Marshmallow only at the moment (but should be changing soon).
    08-26-16 08:22 AM
    This is affecting me too. Thought Zoho was my answer to decouple form Google! I beleive I have the latest Hub on a BB Priv but there are tags all over. The IMAP does not feature tags though. In interesting...
    What version of Hub are you on?
    08-26-16 08:23 AM
    FWIW, mine has been fine for a while now.

08-26-16 09:56 AM
    It's my personal email and not a company.
    msync.zoho.com

I use Zoho for my business as well. Love it. But, I don't utilize the email function often. Hard to break habits in terms of me being used to Google Apps for business.
    08-26-16 10:58 AM
    Same issue for me, subscribed HUB+ account on Marshmallow (Oneplus 2), everything up to date.

My solution was to ditch active-sync and configure email with imap instead. Now Html displays fine. Strange....
    10-21-16 05:46 PM
    I am still getting this issue. It is very odd and sometimes goes away of its own accord. I just setup Hub on a OnePlus 6 to find the dreaded tags appear in my Zoho account. I emailed support and then it resolved. As I then had months of tagged emails, I thought I would be clever and delete and re-add my acocunt. It's now b0rked again and emails from support did not magically resolve it.
    06-04-18 09:58 AM
    I've done some further testing and seem to have found a solution to the problem . I followed these steps:
    1. Remove the account from my device and reboot.
    2. Disable ActiveSync from the Zoho website for email only
    3. Add the account back to the device
    4. At this point email will not sync but check that calendar synchronisation occurs
    5. Re enable ActiveSync for email on Zoho website
    6. Reboot device
    7. Check email synchronisation and formatting are correct . in my case this meant that the HTML tags no longer displayed and emails looks good full stop .

I'm not sure where the problem lies but it seems to be somewhere between adding AES and rebooting the device. At least this now works for me.
    06-04-18 11:52 AM
    I can confirm that this solution did work for me. I did have to try it a couple of times, but it looks like the sequence works. I'll reply again if it goes back to displaying markup.

I've done some further testing and seem to have found a solution to the problem . I followed these steps:
    1. Remove the account from my device and reboot.
    2. Disable ActiveSync from the Zoho website for email only
    3. Add the account back to the device
    4. At this point email will not sync but check that calendar synchronisation occurs
    5. Re enable ActiveSync for email on Zoho website
    6. Reboot device
    7. Check email synchronisation and formatting are correct . in my case this meant that the HTML tags no longer displayed and emails looks good full stop .

I'm not sure where the problem lies but it seems to be somewhere between adding AES and rebooting the device. At least this now works for me.
    06-05-18 02:37 PM
    Aha! It's bloody gone back for me... Sodding thing...
    06-05-18 02:52 PM
    I have the same issue: subscribed HUB+ , Android 8.0, EAS account hosted by one.com.

Most of the html emails are displayed in 'raw' format - it works perfectly fine on Windows/Outlook client. So I guess the problem is not the provider but the ability of the hub to render the html emails.

Can someone help with that issue?
    08-27-18 10:28 AM
41 12