I'm really upset, I am unable to buy anything on my unlocked AT&T BlackBerry priv and I mean anything! no apps in the play store no stickers in BBM everything is saying unavailable,what the hell is this about. I live in Bermuda on Digicel network and I have been using BlackBerry for many years now and no other problems till now

Posted via blackberry priv
    11-18-15 08:14 PM
    Did you add a Google account, which Google Play needs to download apps?
    11-18-15 08:16 PM
    Apps and Stickers are hardly worth getting upset about!
    BlackBerry wasn't prepared for such a large quantity of devices to sell in such a short time.

It IS a bit over whelming. Be patient! They will come!
    11-18-15 08:22 PM
    Yes I have a Google account but I don't need one for BBM and that is not working either

11-18-15 08:22 PM
    Apps and Stickers are hardly worth getting upset about!
    BlackBerry wasn't prepared for such a large quantity of devices to sell in such a short time.

It IS a bit over whelming. Be patient! They will come!
    Thank you but are you saying that you are having the same problem? And if so do you live in the US

anon(3732391) likes this.
    11-18-15 08:25 PM
    Thank you but are you saying that you are having the same problem? And if so do you live in the US

I have a Passport and a Z10. No Priv! But if you check the threads it seems just about EVERYONE is having some kind of problem with the Priv.
    I do live in the US!

Hang in there. Others will post and share with you!
    11-18-15 08:36 PM
    Yes I have a Google account but I don't need one for BBM and that is not working either

Ok, what exactly is not working?

In your original post, you said that Google Play has no apps, and you can't get stickers on BBM. Both are going through the Google Play system, so if that's what's not working, I'd try and straighten out Google Play.

Could you send BBM though?
    11-18-15 08:41 PM
    I have a Passport and a Z10. No Priv! But if you check the threads it seems just about EVERYONE is having some kind of problem with the Priv.
    I do live in the US!

Hang in there. Others will post and share with you!
    Day nine with the Priv and no problems a little learning curve with Android but otherwise everything is good, performance, battery no complaints

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-18-15 08:53 PM
    Are the apps that are unavailable on your device, available to download on other Android devices in your country?

I ask, because here in Cura�ao on Digicel or UTS, most things are unavailable in the Play Store on ANY Android device. Even such basic apps like Whatsapp. BBM used to be available initially, but that also became unavailable.

11-18-15 09:13 PM
    Your claim is erroneous. The majority of BlackBerry Priv users are NOT having issues with their smartphone.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-18-15 09:49 PM
    Are the apps that are unavailable on your device, available to download on other Android devices in your country?

I ask, because here in Cura�ao on Digicel or UTS, most things are unavailable in the Play Store on ANY Android device. Even such basic apps like Whatsapp. BBM used to be available initially, but that also became unavailable.

Yes that is exactly whats happening to me,I had to go to another app store to get whatsapp

11-19-15 07:12 AM
    Yes that is exactly whats happening to me,I had to go to another app store to get whatsapp

Sadly sounds like the same issue too then. I normally use a vpn chrome app (Tunnelbear) on my pc to access the American version of the Play Store and push app installs from there. I'll then get app updates in the Play Store for it. When I'm too lazy to do that, I just www.apkmirror.com, the apk-download method or Evozi.

I dunno about BBM stickers tho.

Try verifying that other people on other Android devices in your country also have this problem before you makena conclusion

11-19-15 07:58 AM

What country is you Google account registered in and I'll bet it's nut the same in your location.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 12:35 AM