What I do not see people speaking about regarding the PRIV is its ability to multi-task. With my Z10 I am able to sit in meetings and accomplish more than those with Androids or Iphones. The ability to have multiple screens open is as efficient as it can get and the gesture feature is superb. Those who have used the BlackBerry 10 operating system and are now using the PRIV with the Android (lollipop???) operating system, is there a difference in the ability to multi-task, to be productive?

Also is there a way with the PRIV to sync contacts and calendars with Microsoft Outlook like with BlackBerry 10?

Thanks and Best Regards

Peace.
    12-28-15 03:26 PM
    The only thing that's really downgraded when you move to the priv is the hub. Everything I was used to is at the very least different. Wish the left menu opened With a swipe as reaching up the screen to the top is impossibly awkward for me. Ruins how awesomely quick the hub used to be to use.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-28-15 06:14 PM
    Multitasking in Android is a matter of switching between apps with the app switcher, which is accessed with the task switcher key. Android OS is built to utilize as much RAM as possible, so your tasks tend to run even if you leave them in the background, it either keeps it in RAM and in the odd case that RAM runs out, it Caches all data in that app.

What sucks is some app devs who port their iOS apps to Android sometimes tend to forget to allow the app to run tasks in the background and so you do get the odd app that may restart if you leave it in the background too long (e.g. 30mins), and will cached your last position in that app.
    12-28-15 06:23 PM
    The only productivity feature lacking in the current BlackBerry Android is BlackBerry Hub. Hopefully BlackBerry is working on getting the BlackBerry Priv BlackBerry Hub up to the same level as on Blackberry OS 10 smartphones. The left edge peek really was/is a killer feature.
    12-28-15 06:54 PM