Android is android. It's never going to be bb10 and honestly that is prolly for the best
    We are all entitled to our opinions.
    But I don't think it is a smart business choice, especially for a company debating leaving hardware to go Android. Blackberry as an App dev?
    11-06-15 11:11 AM
    I'm all for objectivity from BBRY outsiders but that was pure trash. Friggen hatchet job.

EDIT: The gizmodo review is hatchet job, the engadget wasn't terrible. More fair.
    11-06-15 11:13 AM
    Just use AdBlock on them if you're worried about this.
    I go a step further and use an RSS reader. Text only.
    11-06-15 11:33 AM
    Did any see the comments on the engadget review. I feel that review was biased. Check the comments out.

9000----->Torch----->9900----->Z10------>Passport
    11-06-15 12:27 PM
    I go a step further and use an RSS reader. Text only.
    Priv, Rogers store, Eatons Centre. Someone told me not to tell you, but I'm telling you anyway.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 03:11 PM
    "One thing that BlackBerry 10 phones have historically struggled with is call quality" - this statement in the Engadget Review really surprised me - the usual feedback from colleagues is about how much clearer my mobile phone calls are, compared to other colleagues with iPhones and high end Androids. I've only ever had 'flagship' BlackBerrys, so maybe there were call quality issues with the cheaper handsets.....
    11-06-15 03:13 PM
    I'm hoping fro the priv to fail and even I was irritated by this review!
    The author had so little right that it makes you wonder if they even had hardware in hand or just went by 6 month old rumors to review it. He also based OS10 without any real reason and even bashed the HUB which is the only thing this phone has going for it to make it stand apart from other Android devices. Total ****** bag
    You are hoping for what? What is wrong with you? Honestly

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 03:27 PM
    "One thing that BlackBerry 10 phones have historically struggled with is call quality" - this statement in the Engadget Review really surprised me - the usual feedback from colleagues is about how much clearer my mobile phone calls are, compared to other colleagues with iPhones and high end Androids. I've only ever had 'flagship' BlackBerrys, so maybe there were call quality issues with the cheaper handsets.....
    It's a case of lacking negatives to spew, so they make stuff up knowing the BlackBerry 10 audience isn't that large and most people will take their word for it. Bad journalism is becoming more common.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 03:33 PM
    I read through this entire review and it's almost nasty. He does give credit where credit is due but it has this snide tone that I just didn't like. On the positive side, though, I thought the photos that he uploaded were magnificent. Anyone who would say they're not needs to show the same pics taken with other smartphones. After all this is a smartphone, not a DSLR.
    11-06-15 09:45 PM
    You are hoping for what? What is wrong with you? Honestly

Posted via CB10
    If Blackberry cant produce a device without using android I rather them sold for parts so someone else can. Priv might be nice for android fans, but we are not all going to accept that. Android fans wont notice 1 less android device manufacturer and its not loss to BB10 fans if the company dies if they are no longer developing non-android devices.
    11-09-15 11:16 AM
    That surprises me too. My Q10, Z30 and Classic all have outstanding call quality, in fact much better than my work-issued iPhone 5S.
    11-09-15 02:36 PM
    Engadget must be bi-polar or something... out of nowhere they decide to post a positive review:

Living with the BlackBerry Priv hooked me on its keyboard
    12-20-15 12:42 PM
    Engadget must be bi-polar or something... out of nowhere they decide to post a positive review:

Living with the BlackBerry Priv hooked me on its keyboard
    Not bipolar - now it seems they've actually tested the Priv and quite like it.
    12-20-15 12:46 PM
63 123