So I'm a big whatsap user and use a lot of emojos
    However it's difficult on the priv
    If I want to insert an emojo in my sentence I have to first press the arrow button once, pic the emojo press the arrow again and only then can I insert it
    I find that very annoying to have to press the arrow button

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Emojos on whatsapp issue-22332.jpg  
    12-17-15 04:50 PM
    No issues here

Using VKB I can switch between emojis and VKB by pressing the little smiley face on the left side of the text entry box.

If I use PKB I can have the emoji screen up all the time while I type using PKB. It's beautiful!
    12-17-15 05:08 PM
    I press and nothing happens, only if it's the beginning of a sentence it works, otherwise once I start typing and want to insert and emojo I have to press the arrow first, when I press the smiley NOTHING happens

12-17-15 07:23 PM
    I press and nothing happens, only if it's the beginning of a sentence it works, otherwise once I start typing and want to insert and emojo I have to press the arrow first, when I press the smiley NOTHING happens

On my Priv smiley works fine whether using vkb or Pkb. Hitting arrow posts the content. I don't know why it is different on your phone.

12-17-15 08:41 PM

After reading your post, I was able to replicate the problem. The only way I could do it was by going back and forth between typing and emoji back and forth a few times by mashing on the smiley face. After 5 or 6 times of doing that the smiley face stopped bringing up the emojis. But I could fix that by backing out of the whatsapp and going back in.

The only thing I can suggest is to make sure all of your apps are up to date. Other than that, I dunno, sorry.
    12-17-15 08:52 PM
    There are so many bugs ,it's getting so frustrating

12-17-15 09:39 PM