Question everyone I have noticed some things, If delete emails as I go from the hub it removes them from all services, if I was to log into Gmail online or outlook those emails that I removed from the hub are no longer there which is how I like it. If i read them and delete from one place I do not want to go back and see them as unread and still there in another.

Now here lies the problem execution from the phone to the back end email deletes however If i access the email from Gmail or Outlook on my laptop and read sort and delete, and then hit the road with my priv, all of those same emails are still showing in the hub as unread when in fact they have been and deleted, so why didn't the hub recognize that these emails were no longer there when it reached out to the servers?
    12-14-15 08:59 AM
    Question everyone I have noticed some things, If delete emails as I go from the hub it removes them from all services, if I was to log into Gmail online or outlook those emails that I removed from the hub are no longer there which is how I like it. If i read them and delete from one place I do not want to go back and see them as unread and still there in another.

Now here lies the problem execution from the phone to the back end email deletes however If i access the email from Gmail or Outlook on my laptop and read sort and delete, and then hit the road with my priv, all of those same emails are still showing in the hub as unread when in fact they have been and deleted, so why didn't the hub recognize that these emails were no longer there when it reached out to the servers?
    Shouldn't be doing that. What version of the Hub are you on, and what is your sync interval set to for your email accounts?
    12-14-15 10:26 AM
    I'm pretty sure this happens on my Z30 as well.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    12-14-15 10:29 AM
    From a BB10 pov,it should have to do with the sync interval.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 10:43 AM
    I got the trouble of opposite version, I delete the email on my company email server, then I found all mail was gone on my priv too. I don't understand how this happened, on my passport and classic don't have this issue at all.
    12-14-15 10:52 AM
    Sounds like an overview of POP vs IMAP might be helpful. Here's a quick synopsis. Let me know if it's relevant.

http://www.likoma.com/pop-versus-imap/

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    12-14-15 11:42 AM