Hi all,
    I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue. I noticed I was not receiving any emails and checked my settings. I noticed that my email sync was turned off. I did not turn it off and do not why this happened, as it also occurred once before. Has anyone else seen this, or know why it is happening?
    Thanks for the help!
    10-25-16 08:47 AM
    Hi all,
    I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue. I noticed I was not receiving any emails and checked my settings. I noticed that my email sync was turned off. I did not turn it off and do not why this happened, as it also occurred once before. Has anyone else seen this, or know why it is happening?
    Thanks for the help!
    It happened to me once about a month or two ago. I don't know what triggered it and it has not happened again.

Someone mentioned that Battery Saving mode might turn off email collection but I'm not sure if it changes a setting or just slows down email to save the battery while the battery is low.
    10-25-16 09:28 AM
    Thanks for the info, I'll try that. I have the Snapdragon battery guru and thought I turned that off. Hopefully that fixes it!
    Appreciate the help!
    FF22 likes this.
    10-25-16 10:41 AM
    All,
    I know this post sort of stopped, however this issue happened yet again today. Went an entire day without email and then thought to check the settings and they were off again. I have no idea why this is happening and didn't know if anyone else had something to report. Thanks all!
    11-15-16 01:44 PM
    All,
    I know this post sort of stopped, however this issue happened yet again today. Went an entire day without email and then thought to check the settings and they were off again. I have no idea why this is happening and didn't know if anyone else had something to report. Thanks all!
    Has not occurred again for me. Low battery? Some other app?
    11-15-16 04:49 PM
    Has not occurred again for me. Low battery? Some other app?
    Thanks F2. Nothing new, although I did let my battery get down to about 7% before charging. I've checked apps, battery usage and the battery monitor, and have no idea what it doing it. Hopefully this is just random.
    11-15-16 08:00 PM
    Thanks F2. Nothing new, although I did let my battery get down to about 7% before charging. I've checked apps, battery usage and the battery monitor, and have no idea what it doing it. Hopefully this is just random.
    Seven Percent is fairly low. It might have swung into battery saving mode on its own. But you'd hope it would recover when charged.
    11-15-16 09:10 PM
    If you've got battery saver enabled to turn on automatically at a certain percentage (default was somewhere between 10 and 15% I think...) it does limit some background data and processing, which could impact your mail coming in. I don't know exactly what it's doing under the hood, but it could have an impact. Turn off battery saver, and see if that helps anything.

Other question would be whether you have any "device boost/optimizer" apps or "battery saver" apps on the device? They're notorious for fooling around with device settings and causing issues for some apps that rely on automatic sync of data.

Are you seeing that the email sync toggle is off in Settings --> Accounts --> BlackBerry Hub+ Account?
    FF22 likes this.
    11-17-16 03:19 PM
    I had it happen a few times, maybe a month ago. But phone and text was fine. I rebooted and things worked fine until the next time.

I blamed it on using airplane mode overnight, (because this device lacks night/sleep mode) and I want to turn off all signals while I sleep. Now I don't bother to shut it down at night I just leave it on a charger in a different room, and use my old Z30 in night mode for my alarm clock.
    11-18-16 04:17 PM