Hi All,

Got my Priv yesterday and am generally happy with it but still working out some kinks. I thought the snooze feature for emails was useful until I found that if I snoozed an email until a later time, it would disappear from the 'All' view in the hub and then, after it was un-snoozed, the timestamp in the Hub showed the time it was snoozed until and not the actual receipt time placing it very far out of real chronological order in the list of emails.

If you go into the email, the header shows the correct (original) timestamp but because the Hub changes the time in the main screen it is very confusing to try and find the email in chronological order. Hoping there is some sort of fix or patch, otherwise snooze becomes more of a hassle than a help for me.

Anyone else notice this?
    11-18-15 11:03 AM
    Between this issue, not having a way to enable the 'Mark Read' option from the notification bar or my Moto360, and general app slowness in the Hub, I have completely disabled it and moved to Nine for my Exchange email. Nine is heads and shoulders above Hub in terms of features and performance. If BlackBerry is looking to be the best for email on Android they would be wise to look at Nine/Touchdown for reference as to how it's done correctly.

The Hub's major flaw is that it is trying to do too much in one view and it will never integrate with all the apps that people want. Besides, Android already has great app integration in the notification bar so the Hub ends up being superfluous. I'm not an ex-BB10 OS user so I'm not concerned with emulating the Hub experience found there; just want an email client that's halfway decent.
    11-20-15 10:37 AM
    This needs to be updated before I transition over.

Typically I just flag the message for followup reminder using remember.

But with it snoozing and then moving 3 email I am all messed up.

Also, in calendar, I cannot seem to snooze a task reminder, once it pop up its done and I forget once again..

For now it's just an android toy on the side table...

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 10:58 AM
    Yeah, I just use flags and reminders in Nine but Nine does still integrate with the BB Calendar app which (since I don't use it for tasks) I don't mind using. In fact, I actually like the BB Calendar as it's been pretty intelligent with the "One Touch Join" feature for most of my conference calls. Better than Touchdown which was what I used for that feature in the past.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying the Priv especially the VKB and PKB. Just think that the Hub is less than half baked right now.
    11-20-15 12:04 PM
    Cool..

With my schedule packed until the holidays I cannot afford to try to transition yet.

I am far too reliant on the mobile device to keep tasks, meetings and obligations so need some quiet time to accommodate.

Here is hoping a hub update appears before then regardless.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 01:17 PM
    So, just an update. I was still using the BB Calendar app for the one touch conference call dialing until today when I disabled it and went back to the stock Google one. This is because the calendar does not support events added by Google from Gmail emails (i.e. flight confirmations, hotel reservations etc.). The adding of events automatically from Gmail is extremely useful and I would vote that BB check the API to include this. I tried running both calendars and trying to uncheck my Exchange calendar from only the Google Calendar (so as to still use the BB one for conference call dial-ins), however, doing this also disabled calendar alerts in BB calendar. *sigh*

So basically I'm just using Device Search and Contacts BB apps, Hub and Calendar are disabled because they have proven themselves half-baked. Still love my Priv for the VKB/PKB, beautiful screen, good battery, and hardware mute button for calls. But their productivity apps suck at this point.
    11-24-15 09:26 AM
    I would think I want the snoozed email to show at the top of the list when it comes back, especially since pinch to filter isn't enabled yet. Once pinch to filter for unread is enabled I'd want it to be a setting (show at original date, or show at re-notification date).

I completely agree about mark unread, and also file. Having only 2 options to triage emails quickly isn't enough (i.e. Delete and Snooze, or Delete and File). Just add back the BB10 mark read/unread functionality, and add one more icon (file or snooze) and keep the 2 swipe gestures for delete and whichever you didn't choose for the second icon (file or snooze).

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 09:37 AM
    I would think I want the snoozed email to show at the top of the list when it comes back, especially since pinch to filter isn't enabled yet. Once pinch to filter for unread is enabled I'd want it to be a setting (show at original date, or show at re-notification date).

Posted via CB10
    I agree, it could be handy to have it show up at the top again. Sometimes I overestimate the amount of snooze to set and because the email is removed from the hub I forget about it completely even though I had a window of opportunity.

What is needed is an option to remove the snoozing profile once the message is dealt with.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 09:50 AM
    I agree, it could be handy to have it show up at the top again. Sometimes I overestimate the amount of snooze to set and because the email is removed from the hub I forget about it completely even though I had a window of opportunity.

What is needed is an option to remove the snoozing profile once the message is dealt with.

Posted via CB10
    Would be cool if you could set an amount of time for it to stay at top, and then automatically go back to its original position, for people who aren't as OCT as I am.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 09:58 AM
    Between this issue, not having a way to enable the 'Mark Read' option from the notification bar or my Moto360, and general app slowness in the Hub, I have completely disabled it and moved to Nine for my Exchange email. Nine is heads and shoulders above Hub in terms of features and performance. If BlackBerry is looking to be the best for email on Android they would be wise to look at Nine/Touchdown for reference as to how it's done correctly.

The Hub's major flaw is that it is trying to do too much in one view and it will never integrate with all the apps that people want. Besides, Android already has great app integration in the notification bar so the Hub ends up being superfluous. I'm not an ex-BB10 OS user so I'm not concerned with emulating the Hub experience found there; just want an email client that's halfway decent.
    I just posted the same about using Nine. Having such a large selection of apps to pull from is why Android was a smart choice for BlackBerry. If this were bb10 we would not have any options.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    hazarjast likes this.
    11-24-15 10:10 AM
    Would be cool if you could set an amount of time for it to stay at top, and then automatically go back to its original position, for people who aren't as OCT as I am.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, I no longer use snooze because it is removed completely until the snooze expires..

I am sure they are working on theses things...

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 10:34 AM