I've asked around and I don't thinking this is possible but something I miss when using my physical keyboard.

When I'm done typing an email I'd like to be able to send it using the keyboard only and not have to tap the send icon. I believe back in the day you could hit alt+enter to send your message.

Does anyone know if this can be done natively? Tasker can likely do this but I was hoping I was just missing a native feature.

It's a quick time saver and would be nice.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-05-16 11:26 AM
    Never thought this but seems like a good idea!
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    05-05-16 11:32 AM
    I've asked around and I don't thinking this is possible but something I miss when using my physical keyboard.

When I'm done typing an email I'd like to be able to send it using the keyboard only and not have to tap the send icon. I believe back in the day you could hit alt+enter to send your message.

Does anyone know if this can be done natively? Tasker can likely do this but I was hoping I was just missing a native feature.

Yes a great idea, i also find it a lot of work to lift my finger and hit the send button.

05-05-16 11:54 AM
    Actually the more i think of it, this is a fantastic idea.

posted from my Priv without Marshmallow cause it's an AT&T model
    SteelGreek and tdyhedge like this.
    05-05-16 12:10 PM
    [WARN]Let's skip the off-topic sarcastic remarks.[/WARN]
    05-05-16 12:34 PM

Yeh, good question. Let me know what you come up with for an answer and I agree, that would be nice.
    05-05-16 04:01 PM
    BlackBerry still doesn't leverage it's own unique feature - the pbk. Posted in many threads about it.
    05-05-16 05:38 PM