I have a 2nd Generation Moto 360 paired with my PRIV. Prior to yesterdays update, i would receive all notifications on the 360 with vibration. After the update, i'm still receiving notifications but specifically for emails, there is no vibration, any ideas??

**UPDATE** i went through the android wear app, and there are no blocked app notifications at all.

**FINAL UPDATE** I was checking the global notification settings and everything was fine, but then i checked the actual app for Gmail as opposed to my email account settings and found that vibration within the app was turned off. I clicked the box for a checkmark and tested it out, now all is well with my notifications. I'm not sure why it was taking notification settings from the specific app which i don't use because i like the way it works in the HUB better.
    Last edited by LevzP; 04-28-16 at 08:12 AM.
    04-27-16 08:46 AM
    Have you checked the settings in Android wear app?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 09:01 AM
    i checked the settings, and there are no blocked notifications.
    04-27-16 09:33 AM
    i checked the settings, and there are no blocked notifications.
    Do you have notifications on your device set to vibrate? I wonder if it's keying off of that...
    04-27-16 10:31 AM
    my notifications on the device are all set to silent.
    04-27-16 10:40 AM
    my notifications on the device are all set to silent.
    In the Hub, or the "global notification settings"? Just out of interest, wonder what happens if you change it there...
    04-27-16 11:00 AM
    i changed the settings to vibrate, but still no change on the watch.....interesting that everything else works, but email for some reason just shows up without the vibration to indicate.
    04-27-16 11:35 AM
    I was checking the global notification settings and everything was fine, but then i checked the actual app for Gmail as opposed to my email account settings and found that vibration within the app was turned off. I clicked the box for a checkmark and tested it out, now all is well with my notifications. I'm not sure why it was taking notification settings from the specific app which i don't use because i like the way it works in the HUB better.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-28-16 08:13 AM
    Checkout "feel the wear" app on the store. It let's you set watch notifications for any app.
    04-28-16 08:52 AM