Is there a way to get all those messages that are coming to the standard message system to show up in my HUB? I don't see a place to add them just an email address.

If this has been answered sorry for the repost
    03-29-16 12:02 PM
    Nope. That has to be done by the App developers. From what I've read here and elsewhere, BlackBerry has made it possible for any app to tap into the hub for notifications, but they can't make devs actually include the required lines of code to actually integrate the notifications into the Hub.

Blackberry has taken care of some of the more popular apps themselves, but others will have to do this by themselves, and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.
    baspeed likes this.
    03-29-16 12:28 PM
    Blackberry would have to be selling A LOT of Android devices for the developers to do this. #OneCanOnlyHope

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-29-16 01:46 PM
    Blackberry would have to be selling A LOT of Android devices for the developers to do this. #OneCanOnlyHope

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    BlackBerry should be selling the Hub in the Play store for all Android phones. It's BBM all over again. They can't decide what business they're in.
    baspeed likes this.
    03-29-16 02:57 PM
    BlackBerry should be selling the Hub in the Play store for all Android phones. It's BBM all over again. They can't decide what business they're in.
    Why would anyone buy the HUB? Android users don't want to pay for anything.
    Lawmen23 likes this.
    03-29-16 03:33 PM
    Why would anyone buy the HUB? Android users don't want to pay for anything.
    That's not quite true. I believe they could make a few $$ selling the Hub and the Keyboard on the Play Store.

If they're serious about remaining in the Smartphone space, they could benefit more by making them free. That way they could maybe attract some more users to their phones. Think of it as free publicity. Of course, for that to happen, they would have to really strengthen the Hub.
    ers_1967 likes this.
    03-29-16 05:13 PM
    That's not quite true. I believe they could make a few $$ selling the Hub and the Keyboard on the Play Store.

If they're serious about remaining in the Smartphone space, they could benefit more by making them free. That way they could maybe attract some more users to their phones. Think of it as free publicity. Of course, for that to happen, they would have to really strengthen the Hub.
    100% agree. Don't know if it would offset development costs, but hasn't that already been done with the exception of trouble shooting some versions? I know several people that love the Hub and keyboard and productivity tab....half a million may mean nothing in the scheme of things..

Enjoying the Priv
    03-29-16 06:41 PM
    Why when I go to the productivity tab I can't send anything but an email? Am I doing something wrong?

Not very productive if I can only create an email and not text or BBM messages.

Posted via CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    04-24-16 08:14 AM
    Why when I go to the productivity tab I can't send anything but an email? Am I doing something wrong?

Not very productive if I can only create an email and not text or BBM messages.

Posted via CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    As a feature, it is severely limited. Can't change its current defaults. You can switch sides, enlarge/shrink it and make it more/less opaque. Turn it off????
    04-24-16 09:02 AM

Since it is on Android, it is free to hack and remove from a Priv anyway. The HUB is available for free now for any 5.1+ Android now. So again, why pay when you have a insecure OS.
    05-03-16 09:25 AM