I get that my Priv will never approach the typical 2 1/2 days of usage from my beloved Zeddy.

With Priv we are all stuck trying to get through the day on one charge and trying not to "over-charge"
    our batteries by leaving it charging all night.

When I turn off WiFi, BT, location, etc AND enable battery saver mode, it does help a lot.
    BUT: I get the obnoxious message plus the burnt orange (go UT!) bar across the top of my Priv.

Is there a way of turning off these notifications while in battery saver mode ?
    05-06-16 08:57 AM
    With Priv we are all stuck trying to get through the day on one charge and trying not to "over-charge"
    our batteries by leaving it charging all night.
    Over charging? Can't be done. Put in on charge when you go to bed, take it off in the morning, the phone knows what it's doing.
    05-06-16 09:04 AM
    The pdf file for Priv does not recommend leaving it charging beyond 100%...
    05-06-16 04:49 PM
    I don't see too many people setting their alarms for 2am to wake them up to see if the phone is at 100% so they can take it off for charger. Overcharging will never be an issue with today's smartphones.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    05-06-16 04:54 PM
    Pdf also recommends that you not use phone while it's charging! Which is ... silly!

Often times its required that it be plugged in when downloading stuff and I get a msg saying phone can be used while download/installation completes. So when there are conflicting recommendations, I just do what my instincts or practical sense tell me aka whatever works for me or @ least what I've done for years with prior devices!
    So far so good.

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    FF22 likes this.
    05-07-16 08:56 AM