HI all. I am stumped. Just got a new Priv and everything was backed up to the Verizon Cloud prior to the switch (from BB Bold to Priv). My contacts went over as did my photos. Now, my music is in the cloud and I can't get it to go over to my ringtones. Help!
    12-06-16 07:53 AM
    HI all. I am stumped. Just got a new Priv and everything was backed up to the Verizon Cloud prior to the switch (from BB Bold to Priv). My contacts went over as did my photos. Now, my music is in the cloud and I can't get it to go over to my ringtones. Help!
    Can you get to the music yourself, manually, and copy it to either your computer or your Priv? If they are truly RINGTONES (for contacts, alarms or notifications) they will need to be placed in the Ringtone (or alarm) Folder on the Priv and you might have to do that yourself.

I haven't used the Verizon Cloud, so I do this type of stuff myself. Do you still have the original ringtones (phone or sd card) and can you copy them to your computer?

You might also be able to call Verizon since it is their cloud servce you are using. But we should be able to get you fixed up.
    12-06-16 09:45 AM