I have a pet peeve with some posters on forums, every time a new phone comes out. Too many, rather than simply return a phone if it's got a manufacturing defect. Want to immediately do a supposed review and rant about how terrible the phone and they are going to send it back and buy another brand.

1% of 2.5 million is 25,000, 0.5% is 12,500, 0.25% is 6,250, 0.125%, For a 0.125% of One percent manufacturing defects for every 2.5 million units comes out to 3,125 bad units.

The intelligent thing to do would be to simply return your phone for a replacement. Don't bash a phone as a failure because of normal manufacturing errors. And, giving a review on your personal opinion is as they say, everyone has one, an opinion that is.

If you have found an honest defect, to be helpful would be to show a picture on a physical defect and screen shot of software issue. So that others can learn that yes, some phone do have this, your not insane and please, return the phone for warranty replacement.
    gqmovement, ce71 and Gadget Fann like this.
    12-01-15 05:12 PM
    Ahaha thank you for that.

I wonder if people do that with everything else they buy?

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 05:19 PM
    Well to be fair it's their money, and they and very damn well do whatever they want with it.

Just do it at Amazon. More returns, more Amazon Warehouse deals for me.
    12-01-15 05:56 PM
    Whose to say that there's a larger # of defective units. It's possible that it was a design flaw

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 06:18 PM
    Screen lift was a manufacturing issue which has yet to be resolved even though tons of phones were replaced which had it. Unfortunately BlackBerry has some terrible quality control in their factories. They clearly don't believe in 'get it right the first time'
    12-01-15 06:37 PM
    Screen lift was a manufacturing issue which has yet to be resolved even though tons of phones were replaced which had it. Unfortunately BlackBerry has some terrible quality control in their factories. They clearly don't believe in 'get it right the first time'
    I didn't realize that BlackBerry actually owned their own phone factories. I assumed that one of the many Taiwan or Chinese owned factories made phones for BlackBerry and other companies.
    12-01-15 06:49 PM
    Would you buy an AMG E63 with "normal" defect, and be happy with it? This is not a budget phone and we are not new with BlackBerry Build quality. Is this the first time with Winstron? Guess not.

Passport SE
    12-01-15 10:05 PM
    I have a pet peeve with some posters on forums, every time a new phone comes out. Too many, rather than simply return a phone if it's got a manufacturing defect. Want to immediately do a supposed review and rant about how terrible the phone and they are going to send it back and buy another brand.

1% of 2.5 million is 25,000, 0.5% is 12,500, 0.25% is 6,250, 0.125%, For a 0.125% of One percent manufacturing defects for every 2.5 million units comes out to 3,125 bad units.

The intelligent thing to do would be to simply return your phone for a replacement. Don't bash a phone as a failure because of normal manufacturing errors. And, giving a review on your personal opinion is as they say, everyone has one, an opinion that is.

If you have found an honest defect, to be helpful would be to show a picture on a physical defect and screen shot of software issue. So that others can learn that yes, some phone do have this, your not insane and please, return the phone for warranty replacement.
    I'm sorry, I must of missed these posts. You see I did read a few and posted my own about problems I had with the phone as to create an informed database of potential buyers. Not so they wouldn't buy this or any other phone, no. So they'd know what to look for and to immediately have them replace it, in store before leaving with a piece of sh**.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-01-15 10:34 PM