I just ordered a Seidio case for my PRIV.

I am also waiting on a glass screen protector; and I am wondering if anyone had any success in using both a screen protector and the case on their PRIV.
    12-31-16 01:06 PM
    Some say it do - some say it don't.
    There have been a number of threads about this, or where this was discussed. Unfortunately the search function doesn't work all that well, so they may be hard to find.
    I use the Seidio case, and bought a glass protector, but haven't bothered to put it on yet. Looks as if there would be no problem.
    Not a definitive answer, I know, but I think the first line sums it up. Try it and see.
    12-31-16 02:02 PM
    Can't tell you about glass, but I'm using one of those "armor" type screen protectors ArmorSuit MilitaryShield HD Screen Protector for BlackBerry Priv | BlackBerry Screen Protectors | ShopCrackBerry

My Seidio Surface works just fine over it, in fact I think it holds the edges of the protector down better so there's no peeling. YMMV with glass though since it's probably slightly thicker.
    01-03-17 08:15 AM
    Armorsuit makes a case friendly protector I use with a seidio surface case and it works great. I have used this combination on all my BlackBerry phones and have dropped them plenty of times without a scratch anywhere on the phone.
    01-03-17 10:50 AM
    Don't get a 3D ( curved edge) tempered glass screen protector if you want the Seidio case to work properly.
    01-03-17 12:17 PM