Does anyone else notice that when swiping left to right or right to left when scrolling, the screen moves in the opposite direction from what you expect? I notice this across all apps, so it seems like a Blackberry keyboard thing vs. Individual apps.

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    04-29-16 08:29 PM
    Bump

04-30-16 01:59 AM
    If I swipe up on the screen in a web browser, it scrolls down. if I swipe up on the keyboard, the same thing happens.
    Design intent.

I know Apple changed their default trackpad behaviour to behave this way on their laptops a couple years back and it confused me, but it seems everyone is moving in this direction given the public's familiarity with touchscreen gestures..
    04-30-16 07:36 PM
    If I swipe up on the screen in a web browser, it scrolls down. if I swipe up on the keyboard, the same thing happens.
    Design intent.

I know Apple changed their default trackpad behaviour to behave this way on their laptops a couple years back and it confused me, but it seems everyone is moving in this direction given the public's familiarity with touchscreen gestures..
    I didn't agree with apples decision, but the keyboard is so close the touch screen that I think of the same gestures

04-30-16 11:20 PM
    I find that if I swipe up, the screen goes up. But if I swipe right, the screen moves to the left. It always messes with my head.

04-30-16 11:22 PM
    You'll get used to it in no time. Maybe there's a setting for inverting it?
    04-30-16 11:24 PM
    You'll get used to it in no time. Maybe there's a setting for inverting it?
    When I swipe on the home page, the screen slides in the expected direction. In apps, its inverted. Drives me crazy

04-30-16 11:35 PM
    does it work as expected in chrome? that's where I tested it, and it seemed to behave correctly. if some other app gets it wrong, then the app developer would need to fix. they may not be handling mouse scrollwheel events correctly, which I believe is how the pkb communicates.
    05-02-16 04:00 PM
    Both Firefox and Chrome scroll the same way using the pkb.

Swiping up on the kb scrolls data UP revealing more that's down below. Same as when I scroll the screen with my finger. Finger UP, screen Up.
    05-02-16 04:42 PM