I'll take it a step further. BB10 isn't WORTH zero to some people, including myself, it just MADE zero dollars for BlackBerry and that's the reason for the pivot into android.

I hate that no other BB10 phones are coming out, but that's the way it goes.

I'm hoping they put out the keyboard android so that I have something to get whenever I decide to give up the Passport/Classic.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    I agree that there will be some like yourself who still prefer BB10. to me and majority of people we just moved on. no support, no new apps , no new phones and no market share. BlackBerry did good job bringing best features of BB10 to Android. once blackberry launcher will implement "peak" feature I will be 100 percent satisfied.
    10-27-16 08:53 AM
    I agree that there will be some like yourself who still prefer BB10. to me and majority of people we just moved on. no support, no new apps , no new phones and no market share. BlackBerry did good job bringing best features of BB10 to Android. once blackberry launcher will implement "peak" feature I will be 100 percent satisfied.
    I'm optimistic that BlackBerry will work hard to get their android phones to be as close to BB10 as they can get it. When the time comes the BB10 is no longer viable for me, I'm hoping there is a PKB android ready to take the spot of my Classic.

10-27-16 09:13 AM
    I'm optimistic that BlackBerry will work hard to get their android phones to be as close to BB10 as they can get it. When the time comes the BB10 is no longer viable for me, I'm hoping there is a PKB android ready to take the spot of my Classic.

I did not like android myself. at least until blackberry got into making android phones.

I do prefer blackberry virtual keyboard over any other keyboards for Android. BlackBerry keyboard is simply superior

I do prefer blackberry launcher because it is simple and pop up widgets are truly useful. other launchers (except for Nova) are just visual candies with no substance

I do prefer hub to other messaging apps. I just feel it is superior. I am struggling to understand why BlackBerry does not bake in hub into the launcher and make it same as on BB10. it already has done that with calendar and tasks.

blackberry camera software is good as it gives you option to take automatic and manually set photos.

I am sure blackberry can make launcher to be controlled by swipes. I think blackberry is holding off because it does not want to sink bb10 entirely. I do think next major updates will bring those feature to blackberry phones.
    10-28-16 09:44 AM
53 123