When I send a text message on my Blackberry Priv and add an emoticon, I can see the emotion in the message box as I create the message. However, as soon as I hit "send" the emoticon disappears and the recipient ends up getting a blank text message! The emoticons were working fine until about a week ago..... Can somebody help me please? Thanks!
    04-22-16 05:32 PM
    It has to be an issue with your chosen texting app or your carrier. This isn't related to BlackBerry software or the Priv. It can't be because BlackBerry decided to not make an SMS app for the Priv, which, although unrelated to your issue, is an absolutely unforgivable mistake.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-23-16 09:39 AM
    This isn't a software issue but on an unrelated note I hate the BlackBerry emoji keyboard layout which us why I am using swiftkey. I've asked BlackBerry to reorganise the emoji's and also to have a 'recently used' feature and until they do that I will stick with swiftkey

Shame though because I miss my gesture suggestions

If you liked this post, you can now find more like this by following me on Twitter @MeerAdrie
    04-24-16 12:38 PM
    This isn't a software issue but on an unrelated note I hate the BlackBerry emoji keyboard layout which us why I am using swiftkey. I've asked BlackBerry to reorganise the emoji's and also to have a 'recently used' feature and until they do that I will stick with swiftkey

Shame though because I miss my gesture suggestions

If you liked this post, you can now find more like this by following me on Twitter @MeerAdrie
    There is a recently used section. It's the icon furthest to the left.
    04-24-16 10:33 PM