So...

My trusty passport ended up having to be replaced and so I ultimately decided to give the Priv a try.

Mostly it's not so bad except...

I can't find a way to disable SMS delivery reports. This bothers me because my network charges me for every delivery report... and that soon adds up.

Any suggestions?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-07-16 10:10 AM
    Depends on what sms app you are using, but normally it's somewhere in the settings of the app itself. I use Textra. See screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Disable SMS delivery reports-1462635134699.jpg  
    05-07-16 10:32 AM
    So...

My trusty passport ended up having to be replaced and so I ultimately decided to give the Priv a try.

Mostly it's not so bad except...

I can't find a way to disable SMS delivery reports. This bothers me because my network charges me for every delivery report... and that soon adds up.

Any suggestions?

If you are using Messenger app (default app) then open the app and go to settings (click on the 3 dots in the top right corner) then click on "advanced". You can turn them off there.

fanisk likes this.
    05-07-16 10:52 AM
    Ah well spotted. I didn't notice that particular settings option!

fanisk likes this.
    05-07-16 09:43 PM
    Depends on what sms app you are using, but normally it's somewhere in the settings of the app itself. I use Textra. See screenshot.
    And, do you suggest a way to turn it on Blackberry Hub application? I've searched a bit for this option and there was no sign of this option in settings.
    08-05-17 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD