I did have a quick question for those of you who have cleared the cache... Does it also clear out text messages? I am thinking about blasting out all of the accounts and starting over to see if it helps with battery life.

I started importing texts on initial setup but cancelled it since it was going to take a day to import 32k messages.

I abandoned it part way through so only a thousand or so are imported. I was hoping to start over without any of the imported messages. I didn't import the email accounts via Content Transfer... Only texts.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-16-15 04:24 PM
    What do you mean by clearing the cache?Hub cache?

11-16-15 04:40 PM
    No. You'll need to factory reset. And I recommend it.

11-16-15 04:56 PM
    What do you mean by clearing the cache?Hub cache?

Correct -- I didn't know if clearing Hub cache would also clear the text messages.
    11-16-15 04:58 PM
    No. You'll need to factory reset. And I recommend it.

I've already done two factory resets but I'm kind of kicking myself for trying to sync the texts... I should have just started fresh.
    11-16-15 05:00 PM
    I tried just deleting the accounts and had to do a factory reset. Also, if you're using the transfer tool, make sure you deselect the messages you spoke about. I had exchange and used the Google cloud for my other items. I also nixed the text messages as it was taking forever and a ton of storage.

11-16-15 05:02 PM
    I tried just deleting the accounts and had to do a factory reset. Also, if you're using the transfer tool, make sure you deselect the messages you spoke about. I had exchange and used the Google cloud for my other items. I also nixed the text messages as it was taking forever and a ton of storage.

After the factory reset did you notice improvement in battery life? I am making it through today but will be about out of juice after 12 hours. Not heavy use either.

Coming from a Passport I was hoping for a bit better battery life. The only additional apps I have installed are the same that I installed via APKs on my Passport.

11-16-15 06:17 PM