I'd like the awesome clock back that blackberry 10 had. The ability to move the alarm around and have a night mode was just awesome.
    11-19-15 10:30 AM
    Typical "Android" answer:

There are 1,700K clock apps available. We don't need no stinking BlackBerry clock.

Your requests is in interesting one as it points to the realization of a split user base for the Priv. Those coming from BB10 are going to want some of, if not perhaps all of, what BB10 has to offer, yet those coming from Android don't understand what the big deal is.

But yeah, the Clock app would be an awesome addition to the Priv.
    11-19-15 11:36 AM
    I actually came from the M9. But, I do miss that BlackBerry 10 clock. setting an alarm was so easy, and the ability to have it dim to the lowest brightness and display a red toned clock (best colour for night eyes) was the best.
    11-19-15 11:53 AM
    Typical "Android" answer:

There are 1,700K clock apps available. We don't need no stinking BlackBerry clock.

Your requests is in interesting one as it points to the realization of a split user base for the Priv. Those coming from BB10 are going to want some of, if not perhaps all of, what BB10 has to offer, yet those coming from Android don't understand what the big deal is.

But yeah, the Clock app would be an awesome addition to the Priv.
    Beyond the point that the BlackBerry clock is an awesome clock, if I could get the exact same clock from some random developer or BlackBerry, I would take BlackBerry in a heartbeat.

You just know that BlackBerry isn't out there telling the world when you wake up and how many times you hit the snooze bar so that someone else can turn around and advertise fancy pillows on your Google searches.

Even though I have the most secure android in my hands, I still feel as though I have given up my privacy. I have chosen the PRIV, but would feel far more comfortable with the BlackBerry suite of apps available on this.

I guess that is part of the reason we are BlackBerry diehards.

Please BlackBerry, give us the rest of your awesome bb10 apps for the PRIV!!!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    gvs1341 likes this.
    11-19-15 11:58 AM
    Agree the clock was awesome. I do like the swipe to dismiss or snooze on the stock one thought. Feels like bb10

11-19-15 12:10 PM
    Dang, I miss that clock. The ability to adjust the alarm on the fly was remarkable. Also miss the slide down bedside mode.
    11-19-15 12:29 PM
    The apps are not exactly compatible. Some one has to basically rewrite it for android.

Now ask yourself, what will you get out of it when there's tons of clocks in the Google play store?

11-19-15 01:07 PM

this beautiful looking night clock and the ability to scroll around the clock face to choose what time the alarm is set.
    theegoldenone likes this.
    11-19-15 01:42 PM