Last night I recorded some video on my 2 week old Priv, then I watched the video, hit the 'share' icon, hit 'youtube' and was filling in the title of the video when my Priv went black. It restarted, asked me for my passcode and then died again. It then restarted again and asked me for my passcode, and promptly restarted yet again. This time it got to the screen with different shapes and died completely. I held down the power key for 32 seconds and the LED started flashing every color. It did that all night. I called BlackBerry support and they walked me through what I had already done, including plugging it in to my computer (wasn't recognized), to no avail.

I would really like to retrieve those videos I took, as well as other files, but the phone is unresponsive, except for those darn blinking lights. I was hoping someone here might have some sort of ideas to help me retrieve my files before I send it off to be replaced?
    12-18-15 07:52 AM
    If it's not recognized by computer, no on your sd card and the device is non-responsive as you say, there's nothing that can really be done.
    12-18-15 08:57 AM