With blackberry having that store announcement for the 23 and dc2000 saying he can leak more info on the 23, does this mean what I'm craving for it too mean?

Posted via CB10
    illlya likes this.
    09-18-15 01:58 AM
    Patience grasshopper.
    Plazmic Flame and 00stryder like this.
    09-18-15 02:02 AM
    Squircley os 1.0!

In Squircle I Trust
    09-18-15 02:04 AM
    Hyper...oh wait
    09-18-15 02:10 AM
    I learned patience when waiting for bb 10 to initially be official, but this device meets all my wants and needs so it's a lot harder

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 02:15 AM
    With blackberry having that store announcement for the 23 and dc2000 saying he can leak more info on the 23, does this mean what I'm craving for it too mean?

Posted via CB10
    I appreciate the sentiment of making a thread about me. But, as Bla1ze said, patience grasshopper, patience is key
    09-18-15 02:30 AM
    I appreciate the sentiment of making a thread about me. But, as Bla1ze said, patience grasshopper, patience is key
    And if you are a BlackBerry user, you know what patience is

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 02:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I wait for my z10 for two years...
    09-18-15 02:37 AM

Posted via CB10
    isn't that ever true? LOL
    09-18-15 02:47 AM
    I was waiting 4 months for the Nokia N900 but honestly, I'd pay 1000$ if I could get the Slider NOW!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 07:35 AM
    Eish I don't want to wait 6 days.. :/ Can't you just spill it DC2000? Lol jk

Posted via CB10
    Justin Couto and Willyracer like this.
    09-18-15 08:08 AM
    What i fear is when it will be officially announced, and i still will have to wait for it to be available in France
    Batibreaker and Willyracer like this.
    09-18-15 08:49 AM
    isn't that ever true? LOL
    We should discuss about that via BBM ....subtle eh?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 08:51 AM
    Leaked hands on video in another forum, close this thread that'll hold me until the announcement!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 10:05 AM
    Leaked hands on video in another forum, close this thread that'll hold me until the announcement!

Posted via CB10
    As I said, if this carrier leak holds to be true, we'll have an announcement this month. Hence why there's a video of it already without a take down notice. BlackBerry is building hype or they'd pull it down like sony did with the z5 video that was leaked.

I love seeing it in video, renders dont do this device justice.

Funny thing is, the "marketing" date in this carrier reveal is coming very soon. Unless things get pushed back, we should be seeing some official info soon.
    09-18-15 12:18 PM
    You and all of your soons are crippling me. Is the carrier announcement date you're talking about, just for the announcement? Or does it say it'll be released that day as well? I wish rogers had something hidden in our files.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 12:22 PM
    You and all of your soons are crippling me. Is the carrier announcement date you're talking about, just for the announcement? Or does it say it'll be released that day as well? I wish rogers had something hidden in our files.

Posted via CB10
    I have two dates in my carrier info; marketing date + handset available date.

I'm only assuming marketing date(which is coming up) is when my carrier will start marketing it(which means it would have to be revealed for that to happen), and then it says TBA for available date, which means its atleast 4 weeks out of shipping date from the marketing date. which would take it to end of october for carriers to be shipping it in canada. But I took a look and the passport we shipped was also TBA and then was updated 2 weeks after based on the history of our internal info. So, this could ship pretty darn soon. But, the reveal date shows it's coming very, very soon. So soon that it falls in line with why we have a video of it now.. as Bla1ze said, it usually goes like this for leaks: crappy photo, crappy photo, decent photo, decent photo, video.

Pretty much on point, if I'm led to believe the carrier leak, we will be seeing an announcement this month and not october.
    09-18-15 12:39 PM
    I have two dates in my carrier info; marketing date + handset available date.

I'm only assuming marketing date(which is coming up) is when my carrier will start marketing it(which means it would have to be revealed for that to happen), and then it says TBA for available date, which means its atleast 4 weeks out of shipping date from the marketing date. which would take it to end of october for carriers to be shipping it in canada. But I took a look and the passport we shipped was also TBA and then was updated 2 weeks after based on the history of our internal info. So, this could ship pretty darn soon. But, the reveal date shows it's coming very, very soon. So soon that it falls in line with why we have a video of it now.. as Bla1ze said, it usually goes like this for leaks: crappy photo, crappy photo, decent photo, decent photo, video.

Pretty much on point, if I'm led to believe the carrier leak, we will be seeing an announcement this month and not october.
    So in Canada Bell already has information on it, I wonder if there will be any training videos on it like the iphone 6s. Thanks for the information! I'm just hoping to physically touch it before I go on vacation next month, it's why I'm so eager to know!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 12:44 PM
    So in Canada Bell already has information on it, I wonder if there will be any training videos on it like the iphone 6s. Thanks for the information! I'm just hoping to physically touch it before I go on vacation next month, it's why I'm so eager to know!

Posted via CB10
    Bell internally or somewhere else? BellZone?

We shall see something very soon. As you heard in the slider video it's going back to where it needs to go: probably going back to BlackBerry in Waterloo as their testing is done, they just have to wait for 6.0 and bam, we'll have our phones I'd say mid October, I'd be surprised if it's any sooner than that.

And I really hope every carrier does training on this, a smaller percentage of the reason why BB10 didn't take off was because no one had the training to upsell the z10, and that hurt BlackBerry because dealers were quick to sell an android or apple device because of the name brand and familiarity they had with those devices.

Now that this is Android, It should be much easier to sell. (I'm still curious about how loud those front facing speakers are!)

Why couldn't the guy in the video showcase them? He went over everything that we know, but I want camera photo samples + speaker tests. I want this to be the device I've been craving for years.
    ayngling likes this.
    09-18-15 02:02 PM
    It's not like you are working in a bubble wrap factory. Now that takes patience and self control!
    Xaiux, 00stryder, dejanh and 1 others like this.
    09-18-15 02:06 PM
    Man I just hope it comes out with Lithuanian language when it does.

Posted via CB10
    ahmedhanif911 likes this.
    09-18-15 02:09 PM
    Bell internally or somewhere else? BellZone?

We shall see something very soon. As you heard in the slider video it's going back to where it needs to go: probably going back to BlackBerry in Waterloo as their testing is done, they just have to wait for 6.0 and bam, we'll have our phones I'd say mid October, I'd be surprised if it's any sooner than that.

And I really hope every carrier does training on this, a smaller percentage of the reason why BB10 didn't take off was because no one had the training to upsell the z10, and that hurt BlackBerry because dealers were quick to sell an android or apple device because of the name brand and familiarity they had with those devices.

Now that this is Android, It should be much easier to sell. (I'm still curious about how loud those front facing speakers are!)

Why couldn't the guy in the video showcase them? He went over everything that we know, but I want camera photo samples + speaker tests. I want this to be the device I've been craving for years.
    Based on baka being a supporter for Bell, I'd assume they would have something. Waiting until mid October isn't that bad, just want the demo device to come to my store soon!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 02:12 PM
    I just hope it's more than a North American release. I'd love to be able to pre order this in the UK as soon as possible. I'd love it even more to get my hands on one in October.
    ayngling and Rob Straker like this.
    09-18-15 02:27 PM
    Based on baka being a supporter for Bell, I'd assume they would have something. Waiting until mid October isn't that bad, just want the demo device to come to my store soon!

Posted via CB10
    What exactly is baka? repair shop? 3rd party dealer? I never knew they had any affiliation with Bell, actually I've never heard of Baka up until now...
    09-18-15 02:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    I came here just to find out what "ley" meant.

Really guys, the red underline and the fact you're opening a new topic, can't do a quick proof read?

Posted via CB10
    ayngling and jaydee5799 like this.
    09-18-15 02:44 PM
221 123 ...