When daydream is on while charging, whether I have selected clock, or news, or whatever, it isn't even close to centered on the screen. The dial clock looks really cool while on daydream, but it's way off center and looks really odd. Is this the fault of the clock app? Or the daydream software itself? Any way to fix? I'm OCD about stuff not lined up and centered like it should be!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-05-16 10:17 AM
    I see what you mean. That could drive me nuts too. I hadn't even turned the option on until I read your post.

Daydream not centered?-img_20160505_120626.jpg

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 11:07 AM
    Doesn't the clock move around like a screen saver while on daydream and plugged in? It does in mine.

Posted from Priv
    05-05-16 11:32 AM
    Doesn't the clock move around like a screen saver while on daydream and plugged in? It does in mine.

Posted from Priv
    Maybe, I'll try...the off center clock bugged me so much I couldn't wait to turn it off!

05-05-16 11:45 AM
    In my experience (haven't used daydream i a while), they're randomly placed on the screen, and every so often will move to a different location. It's a measure to prevent Burn In on the screen. If it was in the same spot all the time, it wouldn't take long before you saw the burn.
    Uzi likes this.
    05-05-16 11:55 AM
    In my experience (haven't used daydream i a while), they're randomly placed on the screen, and every so often will move to a different location. It's a measure to prevent Burn In on the screen. If it was in the same spot all the time, it wouldn't take long before you saw the burn.
    Thanks nice info
    05-05-16 12:09 PM
    I thought burn in was a thing of the past.

05-05-16 12:39 PM
    I thought burn in was a thing of the past.
    Conventional LED screens don't suffer from burn in, but AMOLED screens do. Granted it's not as bad as it used to be, but it can happen. And technically it isn't "burn in" as we remember back in the CRT days. More accurately it's that the organic LED's in the display will degrade over time, and you'll see symptoms similar to what actual burn in would do. Since the symptoms are the same, the moniker just kinda stuck.
    Gatmyer likes this.
    05-05-16 12:45 PM