Well I have to be honest, it takes some getting use to. My concerns are with the hub, it isn't as smooth as it is in BB10. I must be missing something. Texting comes to hub awkward. I am not giving up, going to try and figure stuff out.
    File manager: trouble attaching files to emails.
    Having trouble setting up active sync for my work email.
    My biggest concern is the lost of my mobile banking ability to pay with my phone, it doesn't seem to work. Has anyone have it working?
    To go with this, my tim Hortons app, I could tap and pay with it on BB10 but now don't have that option.
    Why wouldn't these things work?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 09:51 PM
    1) Make sure NFC is on as it seems that would be the issue with the Tim Hortons and the banking perhaps.

2) The sms will still use the default SMS app on the phone. Messenger or Hangouts would be the default. I think the SMS will display in the hub but when you reply it will open in the actual SMS app

3)I have seen a few others have issues adding their work accounts BUT I do not know of the solution

4) There are known issues with the file manager and attaching from the SD card. In general the default file manager isn't as robust but you can download others that work great. Solid Explorer, Astro, ES File Explorer are 3 very good ones.

Also make sure you go into google play and update all the BB apps as some are buggier out of the box but the updates will fix some issues
    11-12-15 09:58 PM
    Thanks for the info, the one that bothers me is the nfc, it is on, I have used to transfer files. I hope I have something in settings that is making it not work.
    Anyone else get it working?

11-12-15 10:04 PM
    Make sure your Sim card is able to use tap to pay.

11-12-15 11:18 PM
    I have the multi Sim, says suretap on it

11-13-15 05:59 AM
    Many banking NFC mobile wallets require approved devices to work. It could simply be that the Priv has not made its way into their valid device list.

Early adopter issue is my guess.
    11-13-15 06:04 AM
    Well I am trying my best to love this phone... it is really challenging.

Media - what is a good one that is similar to BB? I don't require anything fancy, just something that will play music in my car.

Video Player, I loved that on BB you could stop the movie, close the program. When you were ready again to watch, it would start where you left off.............. Is there one out there for Android?

Text Messages - I hate how you have to use a different App.....

Contact Notifications - In BB10 I could have different notifications for different messages, ie, BBM, Text, Email, Phone Call. I could even narrow it down and had different notifications for my Son and spouse, different sounds for both with phone calls, and messages. (which were different)...... Is this same configuration the same in Android? If so I can't find it for the life of me.
    11-13-15 11:52 AM
    Contact Notifications - In BB10 I could have different notifications for different messages, ie, BBM, Text, Email, Phone Call. I could even narrow it down and had different notifications for my Son and spouse, different sounds for both with phone calls, and messages. (which were different)...... Is this same configuration the same in Android? If so I can't find it for the life of me.
    You can only set phone ringtone per contact as far as I know.

To set different notification sounds for BBM, need to add it to /sdcard/Notifications and make sure it is .wav file to appear in the list in Settings - Tone

Email notifications can be set under the Hub - go to each email ,scroll down and there is a list of notifications you can use - if you have a file manager installed I believe you can pick your own custom one then
    11-13-15 12:11 PM