Hi,

is it possible to customize the LED colors for different things? Like low battery, missed call, unread SMS, Whatsapp (I think Whatsapp has its own settings, right)?
    05-01-16 02:35 PM
    Many apps offer you the option to select LED colors. Some don't. But you can override those settings by installing an app like LightFlow which will allow you to configure the colors for pretty much any LED notification.
    05-01-16 02:45 PM
    There are like 3 more threads with the same topic..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-01-16 02:47 PM
    Hi,

is it possible to customize the LED colors for different things? Like low battery, missed call, unread SMS, Whatsapp (I think Whatsapp has its own settings, right)?
    It is possible to customize LED colors per account via the Hub settings as well as many apps have the ability to fine tune LED notifications as well from within their menus (Keep in mind that LED notifications aren't uniformly implemented on all devices so the functionality isn't something all apps have included), but sans the installation of some 3rd party app that may (or may not exist) I am not personally aware of a way to customize to the extent you seek RE: Missed calls or unread messages specifically (you can customize call and SMS colors as well, but I do not know of a way to solely make the missed calls blue or unread messages orange or anything like that.) Also not aware of a way to natively tweak low battery alert color either... I'm not an app person, but I'm pretty sure there maybe is one somewhere that can take it to the next level for you...

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 02:51 PM
    It is possible to customize LED colors per account via the Hub settings as well as many apps have the ability to fine tune LED notifications as well from within their menus (Keep in mind that LED notifications aren't uniformly implemented on all devices so the functionality isn't something all apps have included), but sans the installation of some 3rd party app that may (or may not exist) I am not personally aware of a way to customize to the extent you seek RE: Missed calls or unread messages specifically (you can customize call and SMS colors as well, but I do not know of a way to solely make the missed calls blue or unread messages orange or anything like that.) Also not aware of a way to natively tweak low battery alert color either... I'm not an app person, but I'm pretty sure there maybe is one somewhere that can take it to the next level for you...

Posted via CB10
    Lightflow and LightManager are two apps that will do all of that. I've used Lightflow myself (though I hear good things about LightManager) to categorize all my emails in varying degrees of red, different shades of blue for all my social media notifications, greens for my SMS and IM notifications.

Ie.. Dark reds are important emails, light pink are the least important emails. Dark greens are SMS whereas light greens are less important instant messages.
    CivilDissident likes this.
    05-01-16 03:44 PM
    It worls with LightFlow? I have that app on the xperia.. but the xperia pro is rooted. I thought it needs root? Does LightFlow work with Priv?

I have just tried LightFlow. Somehow nothign happends there. I tried for easy check to setup Orange light always on when loading. No LED running. But somehow I am confused if even my LEDs are working...
    Last edited by PloufsPuppet; 05-02-16 at 09:21 AM.
    05-02-16 07:35 AM
    Lightflow and LightManager are two apps that will do all of that. I've used Lightflow myself (though I hear good things about LightManager) to categorize all my emails in varying degrees of red, different shades of blue for all my social media notifications, greens for my SMS and IM notifications.

Ie.. Dark reds are important emails, light pink are the least important emails. Dark greens are SMS whereas light greens are less important instant messages.
    After the 6.01 Marshmallow update on my Priv, the LEDs on LightFlow App (paid app) don't work, don't even work in test mode; but the sounds do.
    The app worked fine before the marshmallow update.
    Is there a system setting that I'm missing?
    My Email LED's work fine. Thanks
    05-03-16 04:47 PM