Can't seem to find the answers and think they probably cannot be done but would like to see if anybody has the answers or create solutions for them.

1. How can I backup the list I created in word substitution in the event I need to change phone or reset everything?

2. How can I create a shortcut on the homepage to Custom Alerts in Hub? I use it to disable/enable my custom alerts every day and going into hub-menu-settings-custom alerts to do so seem very inefficient.

Would appreciate any advice

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-01-16 07:45 PM
    Can't seem to find the answers and think they probably cannot be done but would like to see if anybody has the answers or create solutions for them.

1. How can I backup the list I created in word substitution in the event I need to change phone or reset everything?

2. How can I create a shortcut on the homepage to Custom Alerts in Hub? I use it to disable/enable my custom alerts every day and going into hub-menu-settings-custom alerts to do so seem very inefficient.

Would appreciate any advice

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I don't know if they are backed up or not.

But until you find out, you can probably take Screenshots of them. That way, you could more easily recreate them if they are not restored.
    09-01-16 10:06 PM
    1. Seeems like they are backed up by the backup function provided on the phone (to google account) as I did not have to enter all the words again after recently having to get my device replaced.

2. Still unable to find a way to create a shortcut to custom alerts in Hub. Does anyone have any solution to this?
    10-26-16 07:58 PM