Hmm thought it was 699 but I see 899 and 74: on amazon and shopblackberry

Also was wondering thoughts on if I order one if it's cool to ship to my friend in hotel in the US to bring overseas guess warranty only good in USA would ne a gamble lol

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 07:28 AM
    Hmm thought it was 699 but I see 899 and 74: on amazon and shopblackberry

Also was wondering thoughts on if I order one if it's cool to ship to my friend in hotel in the US to bring overseas guess warranty only good in USA would ne a gamble lol

Posted via CB10
    Be careful when you buy from Amazon and make sure you are buying one from Blackberry US and not a third party seller, the Blackberry version should be 699.00 US. As far as shipping it to a friend in a hotel to bring back to you, you would have to check with Amazon because most online retailers will only ship to the address your credit card or the address your online account is registered to because on online fraud.

Maybe Amazon will ship to another address, but not 100% certain. As far as the warranty, my experience with Blackberry is as long as you have you purchase receipt from Amazon, they will honer the warranty, but I am quite sure the US version is only good in the USA.
    01-31-16 08:19 AM
    Amazon allows buyers to ship to other names and addresses. I have sent gifts directly from Amazon to my nephew's name/address.
    01-31-16 08:35 AM
    Amazon allows buyers to ship to other names and addresses. I have sent gifts directly from Amazon to my nephew's name/address.
    Thanks for the update, I didn't want to provide the OP with any wrong information, just wanted to make sure.
    01-31-16 10:06 AM