My Priv battery life hasn't been terrible, but it's not anything near where I expected. However, a quick online search and you'll see a lot of information pertaining to devices on AT&T and awful battery life.

Following the advice of some online, I have disabled the "Enhanced LTE" capability of my phone. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll notice an improvement in battery life.
    11-09-15 11:41 AM
    The SINGLE change that you can make to save battery charge is to lessen the brightness of your device.
    qwerty4ever and Deanig_12 like this.
    11-09-15 11:52 AM
    Hope that helps.... That is a common recommenced item to cut to try to save battery life. But then I'm not sure it's necessary on other devices, or that you'll want to always have it off.

I'd try that and wait a few days and see if the problem becomes most widespread. If it doesn't, I'd exchange the phone. If it does.... well then you'll have to decide what to do then.
    11-09-15 11:52 AM
    Na.... the biggest change I made, I bought a Tablet. Now I hardly use my Z10 for browsing or looking up stuff. This the battery will last me all day now.

Some maybe having battery issue just because they are playing with their phone a LOT more than normal.
    brookie229 likes this.
    11-09-15 11:55 AM
    The SINGLE change that you can make to save battery charge is to lessen the brightness of your device.
    Been there. Done that.
    brookie229 likes this.
    11-09-15 11:56 AM
    Some maybe having battery issue just because they are playing with their phone a LOT more than normal.
    Definitely some truth to that ^^^.
    11-09-15 11:57 AM
    Battery life is horrible on mine will switch out for a new one today. Hopefully AT&T has one in Stock.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 11:57 AM
    Battery life is horrible on mine will switch out for a new one today. Hopefully AT&T has one in Stock.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    You haven't had the BlackBerry Priv long enough to make a good assessment of the battery. Broadway is looking for their missing drama queen.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 04:13 AM
    Totally agree. You need to have a few drain-recharge cycles to see the true nature of the battery. Not saying you'll be anywhere close to the end of the 14 day return policy by then, but you got to break the phone's battery in... Give the phone a chance before you knock it.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 04:54 AM