I reached out to blackberrysource to unlock my blackberry and it took a long time to get a response when I did they said it kept coming back as couldn't not locate and that it is usually 50.00 to get a code this way and they would wave because they took so long well that was on the 4/21 or 4/23 I wrote to them on 4/25 to check the status and still haven't heard from them and I need to know what to do as far as just giving up returning the phone and buying another is it possible that the phone company is trying to make it difficult to unclock? Does it work 100 percent like it would when is locked is it normal for them to take this long and not respond what should I do is there a phone number?
    05-02-16 01:58 PM
    The carrier is the one making it difficult to unlock, not BlackBerry.
    05-02-16 06:21 PM
    Should I just tell them to refund it and get and other phone I am running out of time and they are not responding back to my emails
    05-02-16 07:57 PM
    I have used them many times and sometimes with the newer phones, it might take longer then usual to get the unlock code. I have always dealt with Shaun and always have had great service.
    05-03-16 08:25 AM
    Should I just tell them to refund it and get and other phone I am running out of time and they are not responding back to my emails
    Yes.
    05-03-16 10:39 AM
    Did you buy it on Ebay (or some other online website)? If so, make a complaint that the phone is not unlocked through the Ebay website.

If you bought it from a private party, or paid cash, you probably cannot get a refund.
    05-03-16 07:01 PM