Trying to figure out if this is normal behavior of the PRIV's LED indicator:

1. I have LED notification set up for two email accounts, BBM, Text and calendar. This morning I was sending myself texts and BBMs from my wife's Q10 to test the Nova Launcher badge indicator and noticed that the PRIV only blinks the color of the most recent message. It was correctly blinking yellow after my test BBM, and then green after my test text, but it didn't blink alternating yellow - green - yellow - green like it would on BB10 (since both were new notifications). Then I got an email and it started blinking blue (and only blue), not letting me know I also had a new text and BBM waiting. Do others see this as well?

2. On BB10, I think the LED would blink until you opened the hub to see your messages. On the PRIV, it seems the LED indicator will stop blinking after a few minutes. It will start blinking again if I get a new email, but it definitely times out and stops after a period of time. Is this normal behavior?

Thanks
    leopardgirl likes this.
    03-15-16 10:10 AM
    2. On BB10, I think the LED would blink until you opened the hub to see your messages. On the PRIV, it seems the LED indicator will stop blinking after a few minutes. It will start blinking again if I get a new email, but it definitely times out and stops after a period of time. Is this normal behavior?
    The LED on BB10 devices stops blinking after about 10 minutes.
    03-15-16 11:32 AM
    I was wondering, is there an option to turn of the LED when the battery is low? Kinda annoying seeing a blinking light every time when the battery is low
    03-15-16 01:29 PM
    The LED on BB10 devices stops blinking after about 10 minutes.
    I thought this was a "bug" on the Classic? I remember seeing a lot about this over at that forum.
    03-15-16 02:10 PM
    I thought this was a "bug" on the Classic? I remember seeing a lot about this over at that forum.
    Nope. I have a Passport, Z30 and Z10. All the same. Same for a handful acquaintances who still have BB10 devices. You may be recalling comments from a handful of members who called this a bug, since it differed from Legacy devices. (My 9900 will flash away until the battery dies...)
    03-15-16 02:17 PM
    Great. Question 2 solved. Normal behavior. Thanks, Elessar.

Anyone one #1?
    03-15-16 02:30 PM
    I have the same problem for number one. Not really a problem but on my Classic I basically knew if I was going to look at the screen based on the LED and now I'm not even sure what color is what. Because it doesn't overlap.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-15-16 04:41 PM
    I use lightflow to control notifications and as long as the notification of the app is controlled by lightflow, it will alternate the LED colours.

I don't think stock Android has the ability to alternate LED, it will just keep flashing the colour of the latest notification.
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    03-15-16 05:38 PM
    I agree with #2, My Q5 led’s would blink with all the different notifications alternating while I was in 2-3hr meetings. It would only stop when I unlocked the phone and looked at the Hub.
    On my Priv I need the change in led’s so I know Priority emails, Text messages and FB messages, from non-important ones.
    If I get 3 emails from different accounts, I miss the important one that came in first as the last email color is only blinking.
    As for the Led apps…. still have not found one that works well and with a repeated sound notification.

Light Flow: is temperamental, the sounds don’t play more than a second and is cut off, the led’s only work when they want.
    Light Manager: I like but it has no sound options, led test correctly but doesn’t like to run alongside Light Flow.
    I have my FB message sound, repeat, and led through Light Flow, and all the rest of Apps through Light Flow.
    I’m not going to pay for another App if it too is temperamental.
    LED Blinker Pro: test works, but app doesn’t work. I told the developer, he had no clue why, was rude and supposedly refund the App.

What other Led App's is there that work for all the apps and have a repeating sound, and different custom led's. I was spoiled with Hub++ App on BB10
    05-12-16 04:16 PM