06-24-16 12:06 AM
    I kind of find it funny. A country with a history of invasion at its finest got scared of immigrants. . No offense, just a subjective comment. But unfortunately, right voters are ignorant in most countries. Democracy fails sometimes.
    06-24-16 01:42 AM
    I kind of find it funny. A country with a history of invasion at its finest got scared of immigrants. . No offense, just a subjective comment. But unfortunately, right voters are ignorant in most countries. Democracy fails sometimes.
    It's quite a bit more complicated than that. To simplify down to a fear of immigrants is ignorant as saying the right voters are ignorant.
    I for one am glad they exited.

Posted via CB10
    Erik_1991 likes this.
    06-24-16 02:40 AM
    Yes it has lots of points that led up to this decision.. imho, this will be great for the UK. The freedom to create your own rules and take back the country's sovereignty. Hopefully we are next #TheNetherlands. Of course the EU will do anything within their power to create chaos in the UK to strike fear in other country's that would like to leave.. but that's just my conspiracy opinion :P

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 
    byex likes this.
    06-24-16 02:46 AM
    #ByeByeEU #Wooooooooof********yeahhhhhhhh

Posted via CB10
    byex likes this.
    06-24-16 04:06 AM
    Yes it has lots of points that led up to this decision.. imho, this will be great for the UK. The freedom to create your own rules and take back the country's sovereignty. Hopefully we are next #TheNetherlands. Of course the EU will do anything within their power to create chaos in the UK to strike fear in other country's that would like to leave.. but that's just my conspiracy opinion :P

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 
    We hope you can break free soon, people who aren't in our countries don't understand what's happened because of the EU

Posted via CB10
    Erik_1991 likes this.
    06-24-16 04:07 AM
    Not just immigration, what a small minded comment; please go back to the rock you lot live under while Europe dies.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 04:08 AM
    Sorry no political discussion
    06-24-16 04:08 AM