After updating to Marshmallow on my Verizon Priv I get the corrupt message when I put my SD Card in? Not sure what to do. If I reformat the card will it delete all the pictures on it? I was thinking of copy all my pics to PC reformatting the card and then moving them back?
    11-10-16 04:45 AM
    that's all you can do. copy all your card contents to your PC and then format the card in the phone if possible. Copy all the pics back to the card and see if that fixes it
    DaBomb6988 likes this.
    11-10-16 05:26 AM
    Great. I plugged it into my PC and it shows the card as blank. Another question. After removing the card from my Priv, I still have all the pics in google photos. Is there a way to copy them from my phone directly to the pc?
    11-10-16 05:31 AM
    Great. I plugged it into my PC and it shows the card as blank. Another question. After removing the card from my Priv, I still have all the pics in google photos. Is there a way to copy them from my phone directly to the pc?
    There are desktop SD-card recovery programs that might be able to recover the contents.

Yes, I goofed yesterday when I ran the autoloader. I SHOULD have removed the sd-card for safety but forgot. Then when I looked at it, in the phone, lots of missing folders. Then I got a prompt to install the exFat drivers. Stuff seems back there but I need to remember to remove the card when going through updates just, again, for safety.

Maybe Google Photos backed up your files to the cloud? I'd check there if possible.
    zephyr613 and DaBomb6988 like this.
    11-10-16 09:41 AM
    Nooo! Your pictures are still there!

With the MM update, when you first plug your Priv into your computer, it is in "USB charging mode" at first. So once it's plugged in, swipe down from the top, and tap the USB Charging option and then change it to the option you want. Everything is still there!

(I just freaked out too, but another Crackberry person enlightened me as well.)
    DaBomb6988 likes this.
    11-10-16 11:44 AM
    Ok so here's an update now that I had some time to look at things. I was able to put my SD card into my computer and find all the photos and what not. Using my PC everything looks fine but when I put it into my Priv it still says corrupt and doesn't show any files in the folders. Can I repair my SD card somehow??? Or do I have to reformat then move all my pics over again?
    11-10-16 04:27 PM
    Ok so here's an update now that I had some time to look at things. I was able to put my SD card into my computer and find all the photos and what not. Using my PC everything looks fine but when I put it into my Priv it still says corrupt and doesn't show any files in the folders. Can I repair my SD card somehow??? Or do I have to reformat then move all my pics over again?
    I would make sure to copy the pictures and anything to your computer. DO NOT take a chance. You have the exfat driver installed?

You might be better off formatting it and then copying photos back to it rather than take a chance on further corruption.
    11-10-16 06:58 PM
    Ok I did the chkdsk from my pc and it got rid of the corruption error after some correction. But I agree. I will copy all the data and reformat the card so I dont have issues again. Thanks everyone for your input!
    FF22 likes this.
    11-10-16 07:18 PM
    Yes, unfortunately corruption happens a lot compared to Priv on Lollipop:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...moved-1087886/
    DaBomb6988 likes this.
    11-11-16 02:21 PM