I'm trying to run the content transfer app from my z10 but it runs into an error saying my Google Drive does not have enough space left. I checked my Drive' storage and I'm only using 3gb out of 100gb. I currently have 16gb micro SD card in the z10 which is about half full.

When I tried content transfer through media card it again complained about space. I currently can't do it through wifi.

Did anyone else have similar problems?

Any help would be appreciated.
    11-08-15 04:36 PM
    You may want to not use the app. There may be a big bug in it causing the hub to not function properly after importing emails and text messages.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:31 PM
    You may want to not use the app. There may be a big bug in it causing the hub to not function properly after importing emails and text messages.

Posted via CB10
    Wow really? Good to know. Won't be using it to import accounts then.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-08-15 06:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    You know for a fact there is a bug in it, or are you just suggesting that this might explain the OP's issue? Pretty harsh recommending that people don't use the app based on a hunch. Anyone who has successfully used it care to comment?
    11-08-15 07:31 PM