How do I get rid of the above notification ? I've turned WiFi off and that notification keeps coming up....? Rather annoying

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-17-16 12:39 PM
    Try turning WiFi calling on and making a call on WiFi. Hopefully it goes away after the first call.
    04-17-16 02:33 PM
    Try turning WiFi calling on and making a call on WiFi. Hopefully it goes away after the first call.
    I think he wants to turn WiFi Calling OFF. Make sure you check that it's OFF in Phone settings and the OS Network settings.

04-17-16 03:52 PM
    I think he wants to turn WiFi Calling OFF. Make sure you check that it's OFF in Phone settings and the OS Network settings.
    I think he's done that--turn WFC off--by turning off WiFi, but the notification persists. I've read in the forums that making that first call over WFC gets rid of this annoying "heads up" message, or at least it did on BB10. It seems to be a bug either BB's end or the carrier's end (if OP's carrier is TMO.)
    04-17-16 04:10 PM
    I think he's done that--turn WFC off--by turning off WiFi, but the notification persists. I've read in the forums that making that first call over WFC gets rid of this annoying "heads up" message, or at least it did on BB10. It seems to be a bug either BB's end or the carrier's end (if OP's carrier is TMO.)
    Interesting. I have found you can get rid of the notification by turning off WiFi Calling in both places. But I don't use WiFi at all, so not sure.

04-17-16 05:55 PM