Hey everyone,

I realized today that when I was "deleting" emails on the Hub that the emails were going to my trash. Thankfully, I pulled them all out.

I read online that the proper means of getting a file to "archive" was to use the "File" button instead.

Is there a way to have it automatically send files to the "All Emails" folder instead of having to select it each time?
    Curiously, is there a better way to do what I'm trying to do?
    10-05-16 03:26 AM
    Don't know exactly what you want to do to "archive" an email. If you mean saving a copy for future reference before deleting it from your phone, you can do so in one of two ways: (1) save a copy as PDF using the Printing function before deleting or (2) select "delete in Hub only" when deleting the email (the email will remain in your Gmail account in the Google server and you'll need to use the Gmail app to get it).
    FF22 likes this.
    10-05-16 08:51 AM
    Don't know exactly what you want to do to "archive" an email. If you mean saving a copy for future reference before deleting it from your phone, you can do so in one of two ways: (1) save a copy as PDF using the Printing function before deleting or (2) select "delete in Hub only" when deleting the email (the email will remain in your Gmail account in the Google server and you'll need to use the Gmail app to get it).
    By "Archive" I mean take the email and send it to Gmail's "All Mail" folder as opposed to sending it to the trash.

Oddly enough, there is a setting within my personal email which solves this issue by automatically archiving an email. On my business account which uses Gmail, this isn't available at all.
    10-05-16 08:59 AM
    By "Archive" I mean take the email and send it to Gmail's "All Mail" folder as opposed to sending it to the trash.

Oddly enough, there is a setting within my personal email which solves this issue by automatically archiving an email. On my business account which uses Gmail, this isn't available at all.
    Make sure you can synch the all emails folder, and then set the other gesture (if you use one to delete) to file to that specific folder.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    10-05-16 09:07 AM
    A dedicated archive action like you're referencing will be coming soon. In active development.
    10-05-16 09:49 AM
    A dedicated archive action like you're referencing will be coming soon. In active development.
    I love that you guys post here, thanks for the heads up.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-05-16 10:05 AM
    Greetings,

Any update on this dedicated archive action?

Thanks!
    07-09-17 11:07 PM