On my Z10 (and I can't remember what app it was, but I believe it was an OS10 native BB App) there was a way to store a conference call phone number such that when you called it, it would automatically dial the extra characters, say, for your moderator/participant code.

It somehow integrated/recognized a calendar entry having a conference call, and, upon pressing the link/button, it would dial in for you AND enter the participant code.

Hadn't really give this much thought until today, until I had to dial into a conference in the car, and had to pull over to set up the call to be able to participate. It was cluster-fork on this Priv.

Now, that being said, it may be a self-generated cluster as I don't have the app, or know how to set that up.

What is the best practice with the Priv to store/identify and integrate conference calling features...?
    03-04-16 01:54 PM
    On my Z10 (and I can't remember what app it was, but I believe it was an OS10 native BB App) there was a way to store a conference call phone number such that when you called it, it would automatically dial the extra characters, say, for your moderator/participant code.

It somehow integrated/recognized a calendar entry having a conference call, and, upon pressing the link/button, it would dial in for you AND enter the participant code.

Hadn't really give this much thought until today, until I had to dial into a conference in the car, and had to pull over to set up the call to be able to participate. It was cluster-fork on this Priv.

Now, that being said, it may be a self-generated cluster as I don't have the app, or know how to set that up.

What is the best practice with the Priv to store/identify and integrate conference calling features...?
    The Priv has dialed the extension for me after it was added in contacts. I'm not sure if it will from the calendar, but it does give me the option to launch the call from the reminder. Not sure about the extension. I also use 365, so it may be part of that function.

Enjoying the Priv
    03-04-16 06:04 PM
    On BB10, your Conference Call info could be stored in the settings of the Calendar app. Then when you created a Calendar event you could add a Conference Bridge and pick your conference call info (it supports multiple). This CC info was then embedded into the Calendar event.
    03-04-16 06:13 PM
    The Priv supports the same dial from calendar feature as I use it all the time. Simply create a calendar item with the dial in number and access code in the notes or body of the item and save it. Or accept the invitation from a calendar item sent to you with this information in it. If it is not, then add it after accepting the invite.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-05-16 12:09 AM
    This is not working on my PRIV as it worked on my BlackBerry 10. Our conference calling system requires that 10 digits submit as the conference code. However, only 7 digits submit with this PRIV and the call cannot be initiated. Is there some way to increase the number of digits that the phone will automatically submit without having to manually type them in?
    10-18-16 05:51 PM
    A colleague of mine figured this out. If you're setting up credentials for a conference bridge within a meeting invite, then you have to format the number and access code in the following manner.

Example: 800-123-4567 x123456

If you enter your conference bridge number and access code in the above format then you should see the Join Now button in your meeting invites within your calendar. At the very least, you'll have the credentials saved to the meeting invite in this format and you can simply tap on the numbers.

Posted via the PrivZilla!
    10-18-16 10:06 PM
    Yes. That is the format that I use, however it does not work for the 10-digit conference code. The other day I did receive a BlackBerry update, so I will try the conference calling again, but I do not know whether it will work not or not, but I will try it.
    10-23-16 07:37 PM
    Yes. That is the format that I use, however it does not work for the 10-digit conference code. The other day I did receive a BlackBerry update, so I tried again and it still does not work. So, I don't know whether it is the Microsoft 365 or the PRIV itself that is the problem.
    10-23-16 07:55 PM